Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Wizards should rebrand as they are in the nation's capital. The Sixers look like they have more heritage than they do.
Well they sorta do have more heritage. Philly was the temporary capital, and have a ton of pre-US history.

head detective

where'd you get the harden rockets w/ gold tag? :nerd:

i don't think i'll ever buy the new sixers jersey...i'm not paying 110 for a "swingman" and there will never ever be an authentic for sale smh....i hate adidas

Last edited:
Does the screen printed jerseys hold up over the course of time? Will it peel off?

Just wanna know before I get this Magic Johnson all star jersey

aye appreciate the collection posts but they need to be spoliered
laugh.gif

kind of funny how all these teams are now reverting back to their origins, thus the cycle is complete.
Revolution, man! One of the few things that actually stuck with me from my Western Civ classes. You think of a revolution as something new, but really we're just revolving back to old ideas. It was such a simple concept but blew all of our minds.

@eyanks  Show that collection. I love those Champions.
Does the screen printed jerseys hold up over the course of time? Will it peel off?

Just wanna know before I get this Magic Johnson all star jersey
Are you talking about getting the newer run version frome the site? If so it's actually heat pressed. The older run was true screen printing.

That said, a well taken care of (basically not abused, really) screened or pressed jersey won't crack/peel for a long time. I have plenty of them from the '90s & even '80s that are just fine & 10+ year old M&Ns in great shape too. It could be argued they hold up, looks wise at least, better than sewn jerseys really

You're good.

Last edited:
I got nothing bro. I thought I made it clear before :lol:

I just got some M&N kobes and Jordans now

I too am wondering about the future of HWCs with regards to M&N vs Nike.

Obviously the last time around Nike did their HWCs but at the same time there were still M&N HWCs simultaneously.

This is what I was saying when talk of Nike taking over started. I would imagine M&N is good as long as their current contract goes for.

It would be interesting if the contract ending soon leads to more stuff being released while they can.

@AirRev
pimp.gif

This thread is starting to deliver with the collection posts
pimp.gif

@Zyzz @Scalabrine @eyanks @FLATFOOT718 and a few others I can't think of right now, but I'm calling you cats out for them collection pics.

I know yall sittin on some gems.
Agreed. We nominate you guys next. 

@HEADdetective  with the nasty Reggie jersey 
pimp.gif

@Tomek1982  with the super duper rare Buechler Warriors jersey 
pimp.gif

@AIR JSARG  love that Jazz gamer 
pimp.gif

@AirXav  dope Mj collection 
pimp.gif

@badboys2  alway with a nice pickup and MWP collectiom

I love this thread !!!!!

Need a collection post from the legendary  @syl1906  and had been waiting from one from @ninjahood   but I dont think that will happen.

Keep posting those collections gents and thanks for any that gave mine a rep

Back
Top Bottom