Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Received the 2015 retro today from jimmyjazz :smokin i know the jerseys are not the 1997 playoffs version but still love these and will rock em hard!
"At forward, from Central Arkansas, 6'7, SCOTTIE PIPPEN!"

Last edited:
:lol: I hear you man. Dope price too.
I honestly just lurk in here since I think the knowledge in here is good stuff to know. Been learning a lot and just hitting the rep button :lol:

Lol I do the same thing. The people in this thread are extremely knowledgeable. I just peek in here to see the dope pick ups and try and absorb some authentic jersey knowledge. Big ups to the jersey collectors in here.

:wow:

Looking at sold listing kind of hurts sometimes :lol:

Trust me when I was obsessed and was on eBay all the time and saw listings I missed by just a few minutes it would kill me

But I remember getting so many steals like that. Still remember a time, I forgot the jersey but literally got it for nothing and some dude for sure saw it on ended listings and contacted the seller and offered a higher price and the seller wouldn't let me buy and refunded my money

That iverson jersey looks pretty beat up though

Nice jerseys flatfoot, i need a ewing...the ones ive seen havent been in the best shape. Kinda stared at airxav's in his collection post for a little too long, lol

happy.gif
 thing is I've bought that Ewing -from a french friend, also a NT member- to "replace" a non-gold logo, with bubbly numbers...

Last edited:
Just testing my knowledge here but wouldnt that iverson size 42 have to be either a custom or a gamer? Champion didnt make double tags or size 42s on retail jerseys if im correct.

It's a gamer. Hence the extra length. (Unless pro cuts were sold for retail and I wasn't aware)

Last edited:
Trust me when I was obsessed and was on eBay all the time and saw listings I missed by just a few minutes it would kill me

But I remember getting so many steals like that. Still remember a time, I forgot the jersey but literally got it for nothing and some dude for sure saw it on ended listings and contacted the seller and offered a higher price and the seller wouldn't let me buy and refunded my money
yeah, I missed a couple of jerseys like that. It wasn't any grail and I've had my fair share of steals so that's cool though.
I'm pretty sure someone contacted the seller of a nwt kobe jersey I had won for ridiculously cheap once. The guy emailed me out of the blue a few days after the auction ended asking if I'd sell it. I figured he had probably contacted the seller first, and he told him the jersey was already sent and gave him my my username.

Back
Top Bottom