Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

hey guys just got this as a present and wanted to know if you guys could help and let me know if its real or not? thanks in advance.

use this pic as a reference...
s-l1600.jpg

Thanks again to the person that put the curry link up. Got my 2xl today and didn't know it ran slim lol I'm used to buying m&n in a 52 and this just way to slim for me. No customs fee yet but will update if/when it comes in

[thread="196232"]You know what I hate to be a downer or buzzkill but this is really just getting ridiculous. Has ANYONE who bought the curry gotten a fee charged?[/thread]
[thread="196232"] [/thread]
[thread="196232"]And of course mine won't be delivered until I pay it:smh: [/thread]

Where are you located?

what size should I get? I normally wear a size L in swingman, M or L for the authentic?

Quite amazing to read all those posts about fees on that Curry from Eu store and some people only realizing it now...

Now you guys have to know what it's like to order overseas, that's just our everyday life we Europeans 
laugh.gif

Ask dhl how the fees were calculated. Use this site for estimate http://www.dutycalculator.com
I got 43.20 doing that. Interesting how I was charged more than double that

You might need to hit up DHL and have a conversation about how they came to that number. It's extreme to be honest.

Agreed, no way you should get charged that much

Have you called period? I've heard you can get the fee lowered sometimes so in your situation and 1 jersey you shouldn't be paying more than $10 in my opinion.

Agreed, no way you should get charged that much

Have you called period? I've heard you can get the fee lowered sometimes so in your situation and 1 jersey you shouldn't be paying more than $10 in my opinion.
I just put in a explanation request. All of their team members are busy. I am definitely gonna get it lowered its just not possible they'd charge a 33.8% fee on ONE item....

Back
Top Bottom