Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Finally got my Hollywood Nights Kobe Jersey. My first sleeved authentic and im happy with it. Mesh numbers and championship tag, +0 legnth! Its crazy that the 2xl is a perfect fit. If i got my usual L or XL, it would fit mad tight.

Also picked up this Jalen Rose Nike authentic

My EPS jerseys came in and I am quite happy with it! waiting on 2 more then i will post an updated pic of all my authentics

What did you have done?

I may have to PM you dude.

cuz i have a blank jersey too and i want to know what you said to EPS....

I need some help on the Nike Pro Cut Game Jersey Tags,

were they always the same from 1997-1998 season until 2003-2004, when they stopped?

Of course the year tags were different, but how about the size tag, Nike tag and team logo tag?

Maybe somebody here has photos from all years!

Thanks

were they always the same from 1997-1998 season until 2003-2004, when they stopped?

Of course the year tags were different, but how about the size tag, Nike tag and team logo tag?

Thanks

Reference page 1 of this thread.

Thanks
1997-99 

1999-02

2002-04

Finally got my Hollywood Nights Kobe Jersey. My first sleeved authentic and im happy with it. Mesh numbers and championship tag, +0 legnth! Its crazy that the 2xl is a perfect fit. If i got my usual L or XL, it would fit mad tight.

Also picked up this Jalen Rose Nike authentic
how does that 2xl kobe fit? i'm 6' 230...

i wear xl in t-shirts sometimes 2xl depending on the brand

Just heard from a friend that the Warriors team shop is about to restock the authentics, tomorrow perhaps. Will Have Curry, Klay, and Draymond I believe.

I stopped by the new NBA store location in nyc today. Im disappointed in there authentics section. All of their authentics had twill numbers. The only mesh number jersey was a Lebron maroon jersey. They basically only had 9 players, mostly the usual big name players in the league, the only non big names that stood out were Porzingis and Galinari.
I dont know if it's bc they just opened but i hope they add more players to their authentic section. Like how the nba store used to be back in the day, each team had 2 or 3 different players.

I stopped by the new NBA store location in nyc today. Im disappointed in there authentics section. All of their authentics had twill numbers. The only mesh number jersey was a Lebron maroon jersey. They basically only had 9 players, mostly the usual big name players in the league, the only non big names that stood out were Porzingis and Galinari.
I dont know if it's bc they just opened but i hope they add more players to their authentic section. Like how the nba store used to be back in the day, each team had 2 or 3 different players.

They opened the new one already?

But seriously the old one that was on Rockefeller was the greatest place ever. The Variety of authentication that they had was staggering. I just think it's an overall strategy to push swingmans much harder on the public. I bet at this new store they had a butt load of swingmans.

But seriously the old one that was on Rockefeller was the greatest place ever. The Variety of authentication that they had was staggering. I just think it's an overall strategy to push swingmans much harder on the public. I bet at this new store they had a butt load of swingmans.

In my opinion they should also have vintage authentic and game jerseys for sale, e.g. from the 90s and earlly 00s, this would make the store super special.

The NBA store right now is nothing special! Just boring!

You got that right. First thing you see when you walk in are swingmans.

Back
Top Bottom