Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

this is what i found on m&n

looks legit and promising,

would like to see it closer, what kind of drifit there is and is it kiss cut like gamer or standard layered like authentics nike era...
M&N are preparing to release these?

eyanks eyanks , you're killing it man, love that pinstripe Jordan!

Some of you may have seen this on the bay for a minute, but I scooped up this Hawks HWC recently.

I love the old NBA designs and although we all have a love/hate with how adidas did REV30 authentics I can definitely say that their HWC jerseys are some of the highest quality and well crafted jerseys possibly ever created.

I think if the player bothered me so much I might even consider turning this into a Spud Webb but it's not a big deal

Great Kemp jerseys, Mitchell & Ness should release some more all star jerseys.

Saturday mail pickup: 1998-1999 Toronto Raptors Tracy McGrady Home Mitchell & Ness, size 48. I'm hoping to get the Nike pro cut at some point but I will gladly take this one for now.

Sixburgh with the kemp !!!
Eyanks killing every post !!!!
Ninja with a possible collection post !!

Oh what a time to be alive [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hello collectors,
I am looking for an authentic road blue jersy of klay thompson in size 2xl.
Can someone help me with that i cant dind it anywhere... thank you!!

I've been asking Mitchell and Ness for 5 years now and still no Chris Webber Jerseys.  Got me like:

Does anyone know if the Lakers will do the sleeved hollywood night black jerseys again this year? And where I can get an authentic one in M?

Great Kemp jerseys, Mitchell & Ness should release some more all star jerseys.

Saturday mail pickup: 1998-1999 Toronto Raptors Tracy McGrady Home Mitchell & Ness, size 48. I'm hoping to get the Nike pro cut at some point but I will gladly take this one for now.
imma have to put u on block cuz u just copping all of my grails consecutively 
mean.gif

jk bro, ur on a ridiculous run right now, keep killin it

imma have to put u on block cuz u just copping all of my grails consecutively :smh:

jk bro, ur on a ridiculous run right now, keep killin it

thx man. It actually fits a bit big on me, gonna try and find a sz 46 if I can.

Back
Top Bottom