Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

so aren't these game worn and pro cut jerseys too big for actual wear? so are yall collecting them just to display/collect them or what?

:nerd:

I don't know about some other guys in here but i'm 6-foot-3 so for me the jerseys fit fine and I like the length but it isn't an issue for me

Quote:
so aren't these game worn and pro cut jerseys too big for actual wear? so are yall collecting them just to display/collect them or what?

nerd.gif
still have no idea why i'm colleting mwp jerseys:D

50+4 is big, for sure, but i'm usually wear jerseys to watch games.

occasionaly wear it at street but usually rev30 or smaller champion 46,44 +3/4

that's fits perfect for me.

don't wear jerseys to play. there are some rulez, check "doin in the park" documentary...

shorts are different story.

Originally Posted by badboys2  

don't wear jerseys to play. there are some rulez, check "doin in the park" documentary...

shorts are different story.
That's a great documentary! I loved every second of it.

why are yall so adamant about mesh numbers again?

Because its what the players actually wear

why are yall so adamant about mesh numbers again?

If I was adamant I wouldn't buy any jerseys with twill.  Mesh are more comfortable for sure, but I really don't mind.

Also, in some cases the Twill numbers look very different in terms of styling than they do from the Mesh numbers

best example is a Lakers jersey and Miami heat jersey.

Last edited:
Worst aspect of the twill numbers, aside from that they sometimes just look completely off like in the example above, is the fake mesh printed on them.  Authentic jersey with replica numbers? Do they think we won't notice?  Just use a standard twill number if you have to, don't fake it.
laugh.gif

ok, being as tho i never got into rev 30 joints, mesh is foreign and still looks a little weird to me. twill is all i know and m&n is all i own. used to have jordan nike jerseys, but they were all sz 56 so i got rid of them as i buy them to wear.

another shot in foot by mitchell$ness

wordmark should be screenprinted, numbers vinyled

in m$n version everything is twill. not sure about NOB...

Back
Top Bottom