Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

No ones "hating" it's just ugly to see a 8 on a revolution 30. Looks terrible

Now if it was 24, I'd give it a :pimp:

He could have added the serial # to a blank too. To title that jersey team issued procut and sell it for 3k is a joke

Profit isn't a dirty term if the customer knows what they're buying. In this case nobody knows

Last edited:
I'm mediumkey hating. Not of fan of historically inaccurate jerseys (i.e. throwing elgin baylor on a rev30)

But that's whatever. More concerning is the 3k auction that's worded to mislead.

"game-stitched"....lakers store customized this for game use?

"Kobe bryant team issued"....this jersey was issued specifically for kobe bryant to be used in a game?

I don't hate the come-up getting a blank, customizing, and selling....but do it with dignity and don't try to dupe someone.

Kobe is fire. Wish it was 24 but still an 8 on the hwc of something he actually wore 8 in is pretty dope to do a custom of

I'm mediumkey hating. Not of fan of historically inaccurate jerseys (i.e. throwing elgin baylor on a rev30)

But that's whatever. More concerning is the 3k auction that's worded to mislead.

"game-stitched"....lakers store customized this for game use?

"Kobe bryant team issued"....this jersey was issued specifically for kobe bryant to be used in a game?

I don't hate the come-up getting a blank, customizing, and selling....but do it with dignity and don't try to dupe someone.
Exactly

I'm not in the market to buy so I'll keep this out my mouth now.

someone spending thousands on a jersey should know Kobe never wore size large and #8 revolution 30 jerseys.

He could have added the serial # to a blank too. To title that jersey team issued procut and sell it for 3k is a joke

Profit isn't a dirty term if the customer knows what they're buying. In this case nobody knows

That would make it even worse, when you check the # and it comes out as e.g. D'Angelo Russell, then that would be even worse. The only ones that should have the #s are either the equipment managers or team tailors and I do not know in how far they can give away these jerseys.

Can't the team issued blank have the serial tag on it already, and then be customized later on?

pimp.gif

bought two for $20 each on clearance size 4xl. had them tailored down to a M/L and just sent them off to EPS.

Last edited:

Restock on the Cavs Team Shop for Sleeved Lebron.  Size XLT and 2XLT

https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/james-23-blk-authentic-jersey

Same with the Lebron HWC.  Size XL and 2XL

https://www.cavaliersteamshop.com/23-lebron-james-orange-hwc-authentic-jersey
Good look! Picked up the HWC. Wanted the sleeved but the 2xl was sold out.
Nice!  Looks like I might have gotten the last one then.  I grabbed the HWC as well.  Was about to pull the trigger earlier this week on ebay for $400...  Glad I didn't.

Nice!  Looks like I might have gotten the last one then.  I grabbed the HWC as well.  Was about to pull the trigger earlier this week on ebay for $400...  Glad I didn't.

Looks like I got the last orange. I have a 2xl sleeved but its not mesh. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom