Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Hi everyone,

these were never for sale, were they:

Indiana Pacers Summer League jersey with sleeves, I really do like the sleeves,

thanks!

finally recived

great job by eps, everything is heat pressed  as it should

bought blank on ebay, to bad is +0, would like ot get +2 but it's great jersey

adidas made also dri fit version but on court were used rev30 so i decied to buy rev30 version...
Nice.  I didn't realize the numbers on those were just the standard twill but without the stitching.  Always thought the layers were sublimated or something of that sort.

Where did you get the Lakers patch for the neck?  Unless you got a blank with it on already?

New to this thread, but just wanted to share my pick up from the M&N sale. Picked up the '96-'97 Pippen jersey. I'm a life long Bulls fan and this is the perfect jersey to match with my Pippen 1's. Still on the look out for a size 44 (Large) M&N Jordan Bulls jersey. Any ideas where to grab one? All the sites such as M&N, NBA Store, etc. all are sold out. I've searched eBay, but skeptical of fakes. Any insights are appreciated!

Nice.  I didn't realize the numbers on those were just the standard twill but without the stitching.  Always thought the layers were sublimated or something of that sort.

Where did you get the Lakers patch for the neck?  Unless you got a blank with it on already?
patch bought on ebay!

didn't know it could be done without stitching, looks great imo!

Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman. They boys up to something

New to this thread, but just wanted to share my pick up from the M&N sale. Picked up the '96-'97 Pippen jersey. I'm a life long Bulls fan and this is the perfect jersey to match with my Pippen 1's. Still on the look out for a size 44 (Large) M&N Jordan Bulls jersey. Any ideas where to grab one? All the sites such as M&N, NBA Store, etc. all are sold out. I've searched eBay, but skeptical of fakes. Any insights are appreciated!

I saw one for $200 on eBay legit

Back
Top Bottom