Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I really hope that Nike is bringing Jerry back to the front of the jersey...
On another note that Blazers "prototype" looks awful, looks like something you'd see guys wearing to the gym!

I really hope that Nike is bringing Jerry back to the front of the jersey...

On another note that Blazers "prototype" looks awful, looks like something you'd see guys wearing to the gym!

why would they? it went to the back for a reason for ad space on the shoulders

ad on one and now with nike taking over they were smart and made sure they got the other shoulder to maximize the contract they got

Probably a fashion swingman. I really have no idea. At least everything is sewn

The jerry is staying on the back, anyone thinking otherwise is delusional 
laugh.gif

The jerry is staying on the back, anyone thinking otherwise is delusional :lol:  

it is, I think a member or two mentioned it coming back because its nike but its already been known it went to the back to free up space for ads. its staying that way otherwise it would have never went back there to begin with :smh:

Blazers getting new unis, so that adds up...  

The Blazer aesthetics aside, I''m praying that's a troll.  
sick.gif

I'd have to guess the Blazers jersey is legit. If anybody saw Nike's USA jerseys or their recent NCAA basketball jerseys, the material is much thinner and the back has less material (you can kinda see every player's shoulder blades). And Jerry is on the back for good now to free up ad space. I'm not a fan of that arrangement but it seems like every league (baseball with the New Era logo, the NBA nike logo) is making room for ads/logos. 

Can you legit check this for me? This jerseys are very suspicious. I bought them very cheap i think 10 euro. thx 4 help

I hope that Blazers jersey isn't real
sick.gif

Quote:

Can you legit check this for me? This jerseys are very suspicious. I bought them very cheap i think 10 euro. thx 4 help
mikan's fake, Iverson is a legit replica, Melo's a legit swingman

The jerry is staying on the back, anyone thinking otherwise is delusional :lol:  

there's a 3 year sunset provision in da contract...

mainly referring to this upcoming season, anything can happen in the future

but for the time being and advertisement deals being signed..

why would they? it went to the back for a reason for ad space on the shoulders

ad on one and now with nike taking over they were smart and made sure they got the other shoulder to maximize the contract they got
They would surely have more space on the back for ad logos right? Seeing Lebron wear that Kyrie Goodyear jersey kinda got me hoping...

Guess i'll have to get used to the fact that Jerry is staying on the back, as weird as it feels to me !!

The Blazers and Wiz were posted on FB by the guy I bought my Harden alt from. I've never seen him post fakes. His rev 30 authentic collection is pretty insane. 

After doing a backwards image search on the Lillard it brings me to a very sus looking website so these might not be legit. Google couldn't even match the Wall jersey

Now I'm confused lol

I'll assume those are legit, probably some China connect with samples or off the production line

Would like to see some more but weird

those pics are either very early samples or really bad fakes that may or may not look similar to the real thing

As i said way back, if Nike makes the jerseys the same cut as the college uniforms then i'm out on that.

looing like some damn womens gym tops :smh:

Back
Top Bottom