Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

according to what you said for red bron, here's another great rev30 fake? don't want to post fakes, just can't recall seeing such a great fakes so far, starting from mesh numbers, jock tag, non-holes areas on front and back etc.
just wondering why customizing companies (eps, jwc) can't use this same mesh that completely matches official one, if even counterfeiters can match it perfectly?! :ohwell: :smh:

dur1.jpg dur2.jpg
dur5.jpg dur4.jpg

If you had that in hand it would be heavy as ****. No comparison to JWC's mesh and that dumpster fire Durant. It might look good but those fakes with mesh weigh 2 pounds I swear

Last edited:
Picked up a Curry today from Oracle. Jersey runs small. I’m a true Large/44 and could not get the jersey over my head. 48 was perfect. At the moment, still think Adidas jersey’s might be better.
do you mind taking a close up of the back numbers? Curious how the teamstore numbers compare to let's say nab store numbers??? hopefully the numbers will be consistent throughout, but seeing that Lin jersey - those numbers are def not what they wear on court,

do you mind taking a close up of the back numbers? Curious how the teamstore numbers compare to let's say nab store numbers??? hopefully the numbers will be consistent throughout, but seeing that Lin jersey - those numbers are def not what they wear on court,
Ok I will upload when I get home. In my opinion the quality of these Nike jerseys are not as good as last years. I love the flexibility of the mesh. These perforated twill numbers Nike uses tend to leave crease marks if the letters are folded. I noticed this when I took my jersey off and just threw it on my bed. When I picked the jersey up to put it away, I noticed the marks on the numbers because of the way It was resting on my bed. Kind of a bummer for a $200 jersey. Reminds me of the creases you would get in the old reebok swingmans.

Oh and on a side note...my sponsor patch on the jersey already fell off lol. It was not stitched on. They simply heat pressed them on...and did a horrible job. As the day went on the patch was peeling back. By the end of the night it finished falling off. The patch did not even have any of that sticky backing the patches usually have in order to heat press them. I'm sure this had a lot to do with it falling off.

Anyone else notice jokics jersey ripped tonight? On the collar in the front

Last edited:
All these posts and photos just confirm my suspicion that the new Nike authentics are flimsy. It looks like my hard earned $$ is going toward MN throwbacks and maybe a few more NFL Vapor jerseys. Heck, the Adidas rev 30 jerseys with the mesh #s probably increase in price.

All these posts and photos just confirm my suspicion that the new Nike authentics are flimsy. It looks like my hard earned $$ is going toward MN throwbacks and maybe a few more NFL Vapor jerseys. Heck, the Adidas rev 30 jerseys with the mesh #s probably increase in price.
I wonder how the value of the rev30 will hold over time. I think it will do OK since the jerseys weren’t massed produced and as of now, I still prefer them better than the Nike ones.

Ps - 3 months since EPS had my heat blank :lol:

The only "Nike" jersey I'm interested in is the Hornets jersey, which isn't from Nike.:lol:
If the fourth Rockets jersey is a throwback of the Barkley era, then I'll be sold. Otherwise, not much.

Lol, what the heck is this? Looks like Nike is only making authentics and swingman version, and Fanatics is making the replica version of jerseys. lol "Fanatics branded"....

thumb.aspx

Bert. Bert. POS compared to my Adidas authentic Curry mesh jerseys. Let me elaborate...it looks like a poor boys Curry jersey. Even my Adidas swingman one looks decent compared to this one.

Back
Top Bottom