Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

If anything, I thought the Fanatics replicas were BETTER than the previous replicas of 10-15 years. Finally went back to regular "skinny" shoulders. None of that wide shoulder bs. lol

Here is a close up of the numbers on my Curry jersey. I forgot to post it last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 89
I have a question for how ball shorts fit. Regular nike/adidas soccer shorts I wear a medium, I'm assuming for ball it's the same waist size but the length is more?

Hey, used to collect tons of these jerseys as a kid, starting to get back into it. I'd really appreciate an LC on these - been away so long I don't know what to be looking for when it comes to fakes.
Thanks

Jersey 1:
1.png 2.png 3.png

Jersey 2:
11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Anyone in here own any of the new NIKE sweatshirts? Looking to purchase a hoodie online but was curious on how they fit? Thanks!

edit: wrong thread sorry yall.

Last edited:
got an authentic Curry from Nike. I dig it. i like the new neck cut. the length is just right with their +2. overall i loke the cut.

def see how the numbers can get creased very easily.

Attachments

• IMG_2775.JPG
    IMG_2775.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 66
got an authentic Curry from Nike. I dig it. i like the new neck cut. the length is just right with their +2. overall i loke the cut.

Yes the more fitted cut is something I do like about the Nike jerseys. I don't like when my jersey's are wide or long.

Yes the more fitted cut is something I do like about the Nike jerseys. I don't like when my jersey's are wide or long.
agree. the cut is a good improvement with these Nike jerseys. the numbers are kind of a let down. they feel like premium swingman numbers and not like high quality authentic numbers. No way someone like EPS should ever charge 80 bucks for customizing these lol.

the new mitchell and ness jerseys are being released tomorrow according to their instagram account. they have iverson blue 1999-2000, tmac magic, duncan/parker 03 finals road, curry rookie orange, kd rookie home, mullin/webber road warriors and lebron navy alternate (the best of the bunch IMO).

What is the pit to pit measurement on that 44? Looks smaller than Nik's old 44. Might need to hit 48 or above lol

44 is a true M, and I would say a tad on the slimmer side. I'm 6'3 and 175 so it's perfect for me. if your 190 then maybe 44 is too tight.

misterdave misterdave Repped for the informative quick reply! I need at least 22-23" pit to pit minimum so 48 it is, but at least I know now. Thanks!

44 pit to pit is 20.5 inches on mine. def a tad tighter than rev30 size M. my Curry is +2 in length and it is shorter than the rev30. but the length is perfect now. the cut on these Nike is the best part I think.
If you have the time would you be able to take a pic of it laid on top of a rev30?

Back
Top Bottom