Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I heard that EPS has “hard” mesh but I also read in here that it’s because of an adhesive used and that you could ask for the adhesive not be used which would alleviate the issue.

I did that on the Wade jersey and was pretty happy that it wasn’t hard.

I heard that EPS has “hard” mesh but I also read in here that it’s because of an adhesive used and that you could ask for the adhesive not be used which would alleviate the issue.

I did that on the Wade jersey and was pretty happy that it wasn’t hard.
I assume the adhesive is not needed? Just extra security?

A5A5E232-5A2E-4D1B-9580-15360F015876.jpeg
Fairly recent pick ups. I was looking for an authentic Iverson for a Christmas gift, and ended up grabbing one for myself. Shoutout to @xxmutumboxx for the Champion Jersey!

EU raised their prices today it looks like back to $210. I checked my cart and my stuff was still discounted thankfully. So I pounced on them.

Anyone has another team jersey schedule like these images?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171218-021424.png
    Screenshot_20171218-021424.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20171221-031631.png
    Screenshot_20171221-031631.png
    917.1 KB · Views: 45
"For those who don't know, Milwaukee is known to some as Cream City due to the color (cream) of the bricks that were used to build the majority of the buildings near the turn of the 20th century. The color comes from a higher amount of lime and sulfur found in the clay near Milwaukee."

7rYebE0.jpg

"For those who don't know, Milwaukee is known to some as Cream City due to the color (cream) of the bricks that were used to build the majority of the buildings near the turn of the 20th century. The color comes from a higher amount of lime and sulfur found in the clay near Milwaukee."
I love the design and colors of this jersey, really hope it becomes available in an authentic version with the Harley patch.

Back
Top Bottom