Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

finally, 1st nikeXnba authentic. in my opinion nike>rev30.
unfortunately without wish patch and golden x16 tag on neck.
i'm angry at myself didn't pull the trigger hen they have ingram on lakersstore... 220 wasn't bad but wasn't sure which size is better.
now i know, 52 is near perfect, but too late. btw. jersey could be little longer...

nike did great jobb. everything is sewn perfect! love it.
it's first time in my life when i can buy authentic nba jerseys in my country. another reason why like nike much more than adidas...
and for less than retail. so will not complain.
6xvr6d.jpg

9qlp4y.jpg

28wds7p.jpg

2csdwfn.jpg

2nc02sz.jpg

Could I get a LC on this Celtics Bill Russell jersey please? Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 9
I don’t even F with the Lakers or Kobe like that but that 03 Kobe and 72 Jerry West all star jersey is saucy as ****

That's a good drop from M&N, can't lie. 2004 ASG is an interesting choice since I don't remember that model being particularly popular. But I think that was another LA hosted game ?

I don't understand why the NBA released both the black version and the white version of the 2018 All Star game jerseys for every player. Like, which one is Steph going to wear? Why would they release both? :emoji_thinking:

I don't understand why the NBA released both the black version and the white version of the 2018 All Star game jerseys for every player. Like, which one is Steph going to wear? Why would they release both? :emoji_thinking:

I think it was suggested they will switch jerseys during the game.

From an earlier article, it stated that one captain got to pick their player first. The other captain selected which jersey "they would wear first".

Great way for Nike/JB to just sell more gear...

I think it was suggested they will switch jerseys during the game.

From an earlier article, it stated that one captain got to pick their player first. The other captain selected which jersey "they would wear first".

Great way for Nike/JB to just sell more gear...

Purists will only want what the player wore

Also those laughing and asking why they would release kobe and Jordan... it’s LA. Anything kobe will get bought up. Smart on Nike part and the Jordan because it’s got jumpman on the jersey, again all kinds of people will buy it up for the hell of it

Nike knows how to release random weird crap

I mean each team- Steph and Lebron- will wear BOTH jerseys during the game. That's why you have players in both colors. Waiting on a more concrete statement, but that's what was unintentionally hinted.

I would assume a swtich at halftime.

I mean each team- Steph and Lebron- will wear BOTH jerseys during the game. That's why you have players in both colors. Waiting on a more concrete statement, but that's what was unintentionally hinted.

Meh

Better I guess for consumers

More money for the NBA on NBA auctions!

Back
Top Bottom