Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Am I the only one here that thinks these were some of the best ASG uniforms EVER? Incredibly well thought out IMO.

dc3340cb90f32d3ebaed30bfe5267263.jpg

To the discussion- Adidas was hit and miss with me. Loved certain special uniforms, absolutely hated others. I think Nike's 1st year is way better than Adidas was, from a consumer perspective. Way more options and easier access to jerseys. Better *value* product, too.

Last edited:
Well i dont know why there is so much love for Nike for no reason at all... Obviously taste differs from one to another... The last Nike all stars were like cheap tank tops and you defend the company? I dont like adidas clothing ,all my sneakers are Nikes, i hate yeezy and all that crap but Nike did very poor job on jerseys...

*** Indeed 15 asg jerseys were one of the all time greats!

Anyone knows why Nike has not released any authentic Association (white) jersey?

I think CAVS one would be a top seller.

Yeah $21 for any authentic jersey under the sun seems legit :rofl:
Crazy enough, I've gotten a few authentics around that price since.collecting. The Nets had some killer sales when switching over to Nike. Picked up authentic shorts for 5 bucks...Wish I bought more....

I know it's rare to find deals that good.

Speaking of deals, decent deal on the hawksshop website...20 percent off....picked up the city swingman

They have authentics, but not the city jersey...

Attachments

• adidas authentic jerseys (28).JPG
    adidas authentic jerseys (28).JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 33
How long do you think it'll be until the all star jerseys go on sale at foot locker or finishline?

I missed the lakers store sale and really wanna buy that white Lebron jersey but i don't want to pay that $120 since most people only paid $60.

How long do you think it'll be until the all star jerseys go on sale at foot locker or finishline?

I missed the lakers store sale and really wanna buy that white Lebron jersey but i don't want to pay that $120 since most people only paid $60.

Either u in the wrong thread I slept on that dayum would i be all over that white all star bron authentic for 60 oh my lord almighty

Either u in the wrong thread I slept on that dayum would i be all over that white all star bron authentic for 60 oh my lord almighty

Yeah I just decided to check out the website and saw basically anything all star related was like half off.

They have some other ones like KD, or harden in stock but most of the jerseys are only available in S or 2XL lol
https://lakersstore.com/collections/2018-nba-all-star-game

*edit: i did not realize there was a Swingman NT thread, my mistake lol

Last edited:
Newbie question I know, but if you buy a blank authentic from a team store and have them customise it. Is it considered a player authentic? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom