Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

BNWT, that's a great price. See if you can drop it even lower lol

Those two Iverson jerseys in particular, they are rare exceptions where I think the M&N is better than the original.
a couple off the top of my head are the red sonics and both dino raptors

a couple off the top of my head are the red sonics and both dino raptors

You mean you liked the (unintentional) changes on the M&N?

I just mean the M&N Iverson dazzle jerseys are accurate and are constructed better than the OG version.

You mean you liked the (unintentional) changes on the M&N?

I just mean the M&N Iverson dazzle jerseys are accurate and are constructed better than the OG version.
in the case of the sonic jerseys yeah. a glaring mistake made the jersey way better lol

but i think the raptors ones are just better quality and look better while being accurate

Gotcha. Yeah, I agree the Sonics looks better. Dang, I still wish it were wide shoulder/v-neck just because I like accuracy lol

The Dino Raptors I get increasingly torn on. M&N Details like thicker pinstripes and purple bother me. However, I realized recently the Nike retail authentics were way different than the gamers, too! Potatoes potahtoes lol

B326E23A-7C9D-4677-8EF1-DADE65D9CD04.jpeg
Just picked this up at the Cavs Team Shop

NT fam, apologize in advance if this ain't the rite thread. Found this Pippen Champion at a thrift shop today for 7 beans. I was hoping someone in here could legit check it for me.
wclnic.jpg

deoeo7.jpg

2r46c0m.jpg

70z8rd.jpg

15zkpph.jpg

Can I get a legit check on this Kobe?
20180508_174712.jpg
20180508_174808.jpg
20180508_174827.jpg
20180508_174833.jpg
20180508_174743.jpg
20180508_174754.jpg
20180508_221251.jpg
20180508_174735.jpg

And who is a good reputable jersey tailor? Is it possible to turn this 3xl to a M/L? Or should I just sell it and get my size?

Kobe 24 is fake. An Adidas 48 should not be be that narrow. Side panels are way too wide also. "BRYANT" is funky looking, too. Note the "R" in particular.

Regarding the previous post about tailoring the Kobe 8 Jersey- What makes it difficult is that jersey has the side panel. It would be a lot more expensive, if someone could do it properly. I wouldn't bother, personally.

Screenshot_20180509-231348.jpg

This is the weirdest jersey I've seen in a minute. Is it a fake? Pretty certain that Nike were making the raps jerseys by tmac's rookie year. Also the tags are sus. Idk wth to make of it

It’s a fake

They used to be all over ebay with that weird stacked tags :lol: atleast coulda put them next to each other to fool someone

It’s a fake

They used to be all over ebay with that weird stacked tags :lol: atleast coulda put them next to each other to fool someone
right? those tags look hella sus, all u had to do was put them side by side and u could prolly fool someone into paying $350 for it :rofl:

that's a nice *** fake tho, can't even lie. who the hell (and when) even makes champion fakes anyway?

I'm so mad that the MPLS weren't really available

I remember the day they tweeted out a pic of the authentic MPLS being available at the Lakers store. I raced down there only to find out they only had the Swingman. Even showed the employee the pic, which showed stitched letters/numbers. She just shrugged and said that's not what the supplier sent.

I remember the day they tweeted out a pic of the authentic MPLS being available at the Lakers store. I raced down there only to find out they only had the Swingman. Even showed the employee the pic, which showed stitched letters/numbers. She just shrugged and said that's not what the supplier sent.
I'm really hoping distribution gets more consistent next year but I'm not too hopeful

Back
Top Bottom