Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

A bad fake? What gives it away? It looks worn. Maybe thrown through the drier several times. Just really curious what sticks out.
There are a lot of reebok fakes out there. Helps if you have a legit ones to compare to, I sold all mine but I used to look very closely at the jock tag and both neck labels.

It's easier to tell in person as the material tends to be much flimsier.

First pickup in awhile, couple more on the way.

ja.jpg
Love seeing a new star blossom on a team that has been struggling.

The city jerseys with the vancouver grizzly bear on the shorts is :emoji_fire:. They should consider switching back to that logo full time.

There are a lot of reebok fakes out there. Helps if you have a legit ones to compare to, I sold all mine but I used to look very closely at the jock tag and both neck labels.

It's easier to tell in person as the material tends to be much flimsier.
Also the lakers word mark is too small

Love seeing a new star blossom on a team that has been struggling.

The city jerseys with the vancouver grizzly bear on the shorts is :emoji_fire:. They should consider switching back to that logo full time.

Yeah the sky is the limit for Ja. Excited to see how far he and the team can go, hopefully win a chip in his career

So I'm a little confused right now. I bought the authentic Kawhi city jersey off of NDC...and it came with the clippers honey sponsorship patch. I've never seen a sponsor patch included on a retail authentic sold outside of the team store. Has Nike been doing this for other 75th authentics on their website and I've just been unaware, or is this the first time others have seen this as well?
Don't get me wrong of course, I'm absolutely stoked I don't have to go chasing down a Honey patch now!
EDIT: The listing on nike.com doesn't advertise the patch either: https://www.nike.com/t/la-clippers-city-edition-dri-fit-adv-nba-authentic-jersey-cmC99n/DB3634-462
IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3921.JPG

The curry authentic did as well. My working theory is that if the sponsor is long term, nike will encorporate patching up jerseys during the manufacturing process and save teams a step.

Still a work in progress, but maybe in the future all teams will come patched, idk.

I can't believe it took me a long time to finally get a Shaquille O'Neal jersey since I'm a Lakers fan. He will always be a Lakers legend and a significant part of their lore, so it was only right for me to have a Shaq jersey in my possession. I hope to get other variations of Lakers jerseys of him as long as I can get a favorable deal.
IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5840.JPG

The funny thing is I actually had the Nike version of a Lakers Shaq authentic jersey in the late '90s when they got the NBA license in the 1997-98 season. I recall Nike Lakers authentic jerseys in this style were saturated in stores around L.A. I have no idea why I didn't keep mine.

The 01/02 season was when I really started following basketball and the Raps - ironically, it also marked the decline of VC. IMO, the first half of the season was the last time we ever saw him in his prime. I remember watching every game the next two years hoping he was “back” but that explosion and fire we saw the first 3.5 yrs was gone. Crazy looking back that the 01’ Sixers series was the last time he’d lead us to the playoffs 😔.

D855352D-7039-4B73-A9E0-E078838C25EE.jpeg
52DA001F-383E-4EF3-8B0A-4012C7539A41.jpeg

Have you seen anytime a game worn or game issued with the wrong spelling in player name?

I collect game issued jerseys for Spanish players, and I was checking this one from Sergio Rordriguez debut in Portland in season 2006-07.

However, as you can see there is a typo and a Q where should be a G.

portland-trail-blazers-sergio-rodriguez-number-11-game-issued-red-jersey-334_ss2_p-12988022+pv...jpg
portland-trail-blazers-sergio-rodriguez-number-11-game-issued-red-jersey-334_ss2_p-12988022+pv...jpg

Considering this, do you think this one is legit?

Have you seen anytime a game worn or game issued with the wrong spelling in player name?

I collect game issued jerseys for Spanish players, and I was checking this one from Sergio Rordriguez debut in Portland in season 2006-07.

However, as you can see there is a typo and a Q where should be a G.

Considering this, do you think this one is legit?

Misspellings do happen. Dirk's game where he played his 50,000th minute is misspelled. They are rare and a novelty jersey worth getting.

Back
Top Bottom