Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

hey where can i find authentic nfl jerseys on sale now that reebok doesnt make them anymore? im mostly looking for green bay packers jerseys but will also consider another team(except vikings, bears and giants) if beautiful. either online or a store in nyc would be nice. thank you in advance.

Check eBay, NFLShop.com, and FootballFanatics.com. Use RetailMeNot for some ok coupon codes but they are going for ~$100 right now.

ok thnx will check these sites out, but if anyone knew some stores in nyc which had them plz tell me

Looks like NFLShop restocked some of the sizes for the Reebok authentics. Just ordered an authentic customized Mccoy for $95 shipped.
pimp.gif

^Sigh, If only size 46's would restock. ALL i want is one London Fletcher in Reebok.

Just picked up this Authentic Nationals Patriotic Jersey worn 09/10 i believe. I was hoping it was the cool base version (which was pictured by the seller) but received the double knit version. It looks good but its making me question it because i looked at a good amount of pictures of players wearing them as well as pictures of when Nationals released the jersey and all i see is the Cool base version being displayed and worn. Is it legit? If so, was it common for both versions to be available?

I do know that they sell the regular and cool base, not sure why but they definitely do. Jersey looks good but other people on here are more knowledgable if it's real or fake.

That Nationals jersey up there. I need that in a 52 but i can't fins one anywhere. If anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. I want the one with DC not the W. Also would prefer a blank.

@CaptainKicks yea it was fullmoonjerseys, I wanted to see if i could get someone to confirm it was legit first by just using the pictures of the jock tag instead of name dropping and getting an automatic legit. Appreciate the help!

@jm9312 ill let you know if i run across one for sure

pimp.gif
  Had to order this the moment they were available:

24gsu2a.jpg

25pikhc.jpg

2samae9.jpg

Love the detail on the interlocking "NY" as well (it's a soft felt material as opposed to the twill currently used):
1zydhk3.jpg

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

@CaptainKicks yea it was fullmoonjerseys, I wanted to see if i could get someone to confirm it was legit first by just using the pictures of the jock tag instead of name dropping and getting an automatic legit. Appreciate the help!

@jm9312 ill let you know if i run across one for sure

preciate fambs.
pimp.gif

Wanted to cop that 1912 Yankees jersey but I could never wear a blank jersey. It seems unfinished. I will be picking up the Cano and Jeter authentics with the All Star patches this month.

Interesting, proleagues have the "Elite" version of the ******** Anniversary jersey but not even the ******** or NFL has announced let alone have the Elites in stock, only replicas. There have been horrible rumors that only replicas were going to be made available for the public, I hope this is completely untrue.

I just got this off eBay. Bought a fake one of this jersey a couple years back. I'm pretty sure this is real but I'm still not 100%. Can anyone help me out and confirm?

25gh0ti.jpg

fvloc3.jpg

jrpczn.jpg

59x195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom