Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

How much would you say a teal Mariners Griffey, from around the 95-96 season... authentic by Russell is worth? Top notch condition..

230 fair?

Sounds okay. It's a popular jersey. It may be available for a bit cheaper, but who knows how long it will take to be available again.

The only baseball jerseys I'm paying 230 for :

1) Cal Ripken Jr black or Gray jersey (1998 or older)

2) Manny Ramirez Cleveland Indians jersey

Last edited:
How much would you say a teal Mariners Griffey, from around the 95-96 season... authentic by Russell is worth? Top notch condition..

230 fair?

I've been on the hunt for an authentic teal Griffey for a few years now. Anytime I would find one on the bay it fetched over $200. A '94 Griffey teal with the anniversay patch just sold for $350.

Not sure if legit , but did u see they dropped this one.

Showtime4 : That's cool, but I'm pretty sure real authentic college jersey they sell don't have the name on back. Michigan was also Nike when in the 90's

Last edited:
Thx!
I noticed the front doesn't have the lower Russell tag at the bottom of Jersey..

Still authentic I would assume..? Seems so.
Was there a period where they didn't put the lower tag on their jerseys?

Last edited:
Thx!
I noticed the front doesn't have the lower Russell tag at the bottom of Jersey..

Still authentic I would assume..? Seems so.
Was there a period where they didn't put the lower tag on their jerseys?
My 1995 retail Giambi has the tag.

And after doing a quick search of 1994 game used jersey, they're tagged.  I don't think Russell ever left off tagging.

stupid question: i'm looking at this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MATT-KEMP-LA-DODGERS-JERSEY-YOUTH-XL-EXTRA-LARGE-27-Kershaw-Puig-Scully-/232035673627?hash=item360667661b:g:TwIAAOSwNuxXbzE-

will i be able to remove the numbers with just a seam ripper? will there be glue? will it leave an indication that numbers that were once there?
I'm not sure, but given that it's a fake jersey it may not react well to being stripped.
I was feeling a bit iffy about the name and the tag, thanks for letting me know

Incredible jerseys on this page. Rickey is my favorite player of all time.

That David Justice with the JWM patch tho! :x Amazing.

Battle of the Bay Canseco...WITH tags still attached? :smokin

Well done fellas. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom