Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

The Maddux is legit. But the name and (both) numbers are the wrong font. Not worth it imo. You can find one with the correct fonts or blank easily.

Last edited:
Just got this in

Thanks fam. Makes it even nicer that it was his final season in Cleveland, before going to Philly. Plus, I mostly had to pay for the custom job, seeing I won the jersey for $8 shipped on eBay

Thanks fam. Makes it even nicer that it was his final season in Cleveland, before going to Philly. Plus, I mostly had to pay for the custom job, seeing I won the jersey for $8 shipped on eBay

Dude was a monster. No questions about roids either. HoF next yr with Chipper

My Roberto Clemente arrived, first jersey I've gotten from Ebbets. Jersey has a nice quality feel but the numbers on the back look like ****. Way too wide, look like the fake jerseys. The crabs look awful too, is that normal or am I just buggin. They look terrible. I also opened it up and there's a black mark. Any advice how to clean it? Thanks

Jersey looks sick bro

For the black mark maybe hand wash it? Just the area with the mark then hang it up to dry like you have in the pic.

Ive used a lil oxyclean on jerseys before, but they were polyester. Not sure how that would react on wool, if there would be any difference at all.

My Roberto Clemente arrived, first jersey I've gotten from Ebbets. Jersey has a nice quality feel but the numbers on the back look like ****. Way too wide, look like the fake jerseys. The crabs look awful too, is that normal or am I just buggin. They look terrible. I also opened it up and there's a black mark. Any advice how to clean it? Thanks

I hate to say it but, you're right, the numbers and crabs are both pretty off. On the other hand, it's an obscure jersey, not like people are going to notice.

I think that's the away jersey you posted

The numbers do bother me though. You know fakes always have those big numbers. I can live with the crabs. You know how to clean a wool jersey fam?

I think that's the away jersey you posted

The numbers do bother me though. You know fakes always have those big numbers. I can live with the crabs. You know how to clean a wool jersey fam?
I realized one was home and the other away. I figured the number font and crab logos are the same on both.

Looks like that's the case...

I don't know for certain, but I do know there is "Wool & Cashmere Shampoo", or maybe have it dry cleaned.

Anyone see the teaser pics of the new Adidas nhl jerseys? Looks like they're gonna be using mesh on the team crests.

Definitely not a fan of it for a hockey jersey, looks cheap.

Hopefully current edge jerseys will drop significantly in price

Last edited:
Anyone see the teaser pics of the new Adidas nhl jerseys? Looks like they're gonna be using mesh on the team crests.

Definitely not a fan of it for a hockey jersey, looks cheap.

Hopefully current edge jerseys will drop significantly in price
When do they take over?  Would love to grab some cheap edges off the bay

Back
Top Bottom