Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Originally Posted by CaptainKicks

Np
pimp.gif
, I ended up returning mine because they were too damb big... You sign up for the fanatics rewards thing?
Yea, the plan was to copp the McCoy first to see how it fits then go back and copp the Vick. By the time I get the McCoy in, the Vick was gone in my size.

Great jerseys everyone
pimp.gif

I cannot tell you how much I want that Jordan Sox jersey, the MLB patch makes it even better. Real nice.

my homerism jerseys; can't wait til the Phils return to pull my $100 Black Friday jersey but I must say the mesh BP jersey is a head turner especially since it's Dave Hollins 
laugh.gif

21menps.jpg

Can't believe there's a Napoleon Kaufman jersey in this thread!!! That's wild, used to always like him as a kid.

Love the M&N bp jerseys, I bought a Bernie Williams one last year and loved the quality. Got a few compliments on it.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Can't believe there's a Napoleon Kaufman jersey in this thread!!! That's wild, used to always like him as a kid.

Love the M&N bp jerseys, I bought a Bernie Williams one last year and loved the quality. Got a few compliments on it.
yeah for $80 they are great; I was shocked at the price but I got mine for $40 anyway...quality is top notch
I am thinking bout picking up the Tigers Gibson; love that one 

nice jerseys but that vick is a bootleg, everything else you got is good though.

I didn't wanna say it but yeah Rex Ryan is right; the 7 on that jersey is a dead give away

I copped this beauty off another jerseycentral member for my brother.  The old Russell jerseys are hard to come by now.  They aren't cut as long as the Majestic authentics, either.  I'm gonna have it numbered by EPS.  I'm not sure yet if I wanna go with Aurilia, Kent, Snow, or Nen.
205v0j6.jpg

Sick trav

i've been looking for the old black giants jerseys...those older jerseys are hard as hell to find

btw the older jerseys look very comfy to wear compared to the newer jerseys

Thanks. There was a size 44 Giants black alternate (blank) that sold today on ebay for $82. I got outbid by $1, but I think the winner had a really high max offer. I'm looking for a size 40 Giants Russell, though, and you're right. They are hard as hell to find.

Last night I didn't have my wallet on me and MLBshop was doing buy one get one 40% off, I get home this morning and the sale is gone. I've had two jerseys in my cart for a while now and I just missed the sale $%%+

I'm faaarrr from grail status but this is what I got:

HOF'er C-Mart Pro-Line

M&N Namath I copped for $100 from that holiday sale

Stahl's customized Jimmy Leonhard from NFLShop 
ohwell.gif

OG C. Johnson authentic I'm looking to dump or strip (it's a size 50 [Large])

M&N 1996 49er 50th Anni Rice I stole for less than $80

Disappointing 2010 season Cano with Sheppard patch

M&N 1996 WS Jeter I stole for around $150 when first released

Jumpman "Helicopter" Levitt I found online for around $20 (back when UC jerseys were sponsored by a quality JB)

Nike Damon Flint authentic (considering his tenure, I'd say around 96-97)

Originally Posted by PTone

I'm faaarrr from grail status but this is what I got:

HOF'er C-Mart Pro-Line

M&N Namath I copped for $100 from that holiday sale

Stahl's customized Jimmy Leonhard from NFLShop 
ohwell.gif

OG C. Johnson authentic I'm looking to dump or strip (it's a size 50 [Large])

M&N 1996 49er 50th Anni Rice I stole for less than $80

Disappointing 2010 season Cano with Sheppard patch

M&N 1996 WS Jeter I stole for around $150 when first released

Jumpman "Helicopter" Levitt I found online for around $20 (back when UC jerseys were sponsored by a quality JB)

Nike Damon Flint authentic (considering his tenure, I'd say around 96-97)
This jersey is a beauty.  It reminds me of growing up watching the 49ers.  I wish I had a Rice or Young super bowl jersey.

Last night I didn't have my wallet on me and MLBshop was doing buy one get one 40% off, I get home this morning and the sale is gone. I've had two jerseys in my cart for a while now and I just missed the sale $%%+

Like MLB shop on facebook, and you get 20% off.  It's the same deal, only you don't have to buy 2 jerseys to get a discount.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Like MLB shop on facebook, and you get 20% off.  It's the same deal, only you don't have to buy 2 jerseys to get a discount.
Thanks, just copped two NYY jerseys for the season. I'll post when they come in 

Nice. I'm holding onto hope that Modells or dickssportinggoods will have a better sale.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Has anyone gotten their NFL authentics tailored, my size 46 fits huge on me. Is it possible?

I know someone on hear has gotten there NBA jersey tailored but not sure about NFL jerseys... Maybe they can do lengthwise but not sure about width

Originally Posted by Trav T

Nice. I'm holding onto hope that Modells or dickssportinggoods will have a better sale.

Modell's had a 40% off sale a few months ago, but that's the one and only time I remember such a big sale in about 10 years.  The most they go to is 20-25%.  

Thanks for the info. I'll just be watching ptfsports then. They had a Lincecum in my size yesterday, but I'm looking for a different player.

Yeah, the length doesnt bother me so much as the width does. If anyone has gotten their NFL jersey tailored width wise, let me know how it worked out for you!

Tray, you should do an ebay search for whoever you are looking for, I've seen plenty of Giants jerseys from random sellers go for low prices.

Back
Top Bottom