Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Not a Deion Sanders jersey but a 2014 Tony Gonzalez Team Sanders Pro Bowl jersey. (PSA/DNA authenticated & registered w/sticker & certificate)

i got a Mangold alternate!!!!

The NFL did auction off the actual ones worn a few weeks after they did the alternates

RELISH RELISH sick!!!!! Blue jays fan? Love the jays jerseys.
I need a tulo one. Might wait for the ones with a world series patch on the sleeve tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Love the Jays' jerseys, but as an O's fan not sure I could own one haha

My only authentic at the moment, but more on the way:

RELISH RELISH sick!!!!! Blue jays fan? Love the jays jerseys.
I need a tulo one. Might wait for the ones with a world series patch on the sleeve tho. :smokin

Yeah big jays fan. I went to grab a tulo the first game he played here and they said they wouldnt have them for a month... went to another game bout a week ago and they had the tulo auths sold out of my size smh

My latest pickup yesterday.  First ever authentic jersey in any sport. 40% of all 2014 post season merchandise at the Giants Dugout Store at AT&T Park.
First authentic jersey, congrats. Be careful. lol

Not into baseball but I do make exceptions, Bo being one of them.

I added the '89 ASG patch, he was MVP.

I got something nice coming soon I hope. It was an hour away with 2 other packages that both arrived Sat, now it's in Illinois for some reason. I'm trying to stay positive. lol It's a beauty.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Vintage Deions and Bo's are ridiculous, as usual with you guys.

Anyone know about patches? Need to get two more to put on my Elite's and I can't find any real ones.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1963-2013-P...ayers-Patch-/231480536117?hash=item35e550ac35

It really pisses me off that the NFL doesn't sell patches separately or even on the authentic jerseys. Need a couple HOF patches and a few Giants 90th patches.
You want Willabee & Ward patches, they did official patches of a lot of anniversary patches. That Falcons 25th infamoss posted is a W&W. I think they may have stopped at the '90s though. The Pro Bowl patches M&N used on the 1990 jerseys were Willabee & Ward too.

As for that HOF patch. I remember there being two versions sold, one had extra writing on it that wasn't on the players'.

Give me a minute, I'll look at mine & compare.

I think some teams didn't have writing and others did. Giants didn't have writing, I got two or three on my jerseys now. Need some more to finish them.

Here's one of mine I bought from the HOF store

Last edited:
It didn't vary by team. Yeah, the HOF store was the only place to get them I think. The first run they sold were correct extras they didn't use, without the writing, then they restocked with retail versions with writing.

I love me some patches.

The Vikings one is crazy hard to find, the Red Stockings too.

Back
Top Bottom