Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Really, really wanted to order a road jersey during last year's WS but never got around to it. Hosmer diving in to home at Citi Field will be one of those all-time memories for myself as a Royals fan so the road jersey this year was a no brainer.

Thank you my man. They truly are a special group. So many fan favorites up and down the lineup. I just hope they're able to keep some of these free agents.

And thanks for also posting all the pickups from your collection. Great stuff :nthat:

More likely than not. It was a sad day for me. I was def hyped for a sec and didn't want to believe it was fake.

Marshalls/T.J. Maxx been having fake clothes. I've never noticed it with jerseys, but especially with brands like Polo, etc. People always do the fake switcharoo...changing tags, pretending they're high-end brands, etc. Always beware.

[quote name="True Blues"]
Is this yours?[/quote]
No but they are available and I'm looking to scoop one up, possibly on sale, although its tough to get edge 2.0 authentics under retail.

Sick Woodson @infamoss

Nice pickup on the Griffey @Scalabrine

Love the Mcnair @Greezee got a Eddie George just like it

And...... 25% off Nike Elite Jerseys on nflshop.com use code NFLNIKE

Probably the best deal we're gonna get on the elites for those looking to cop

Came across this, anyone know the story of this IF there is any lol. I couldn't find anything  but I'm pretty sure maybe it's a custom? 

That jersey is mean!

Woodson and McNair jerseys are beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those throwbacks.

Do you know how many jerseys you're at now? You average like 5 a week. Gotta be up there. Need pics of how you store them and have them set up

Last edited:
Love those throwbacks.

Do you know how many jerseys you're at now? You average like 5 a week. Gotta be up there. Need pics of how you store them and have them set up
i think like 90 between NFL, MLB, and NBA. I just have them hanging in my closet

Back
Top Bottom