Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Some of my latest pick ups.

1994 Mariners Griffey Jr away

1994 Yankees Danny Tartabull away

1980's Yankees Reggie Jackson away

2001 Yankees Derek Jeter Home

Damn! Nice pick ups esp that griffey. That tartabull jersey reminds me of that seinfeld episode where hes riding with george to the telethon and. George thinks the guy with the broken fingers flipped him off lol

Saw this a couple days ago.
According to him they've strayed away from the "Slim Cut" they had with the cool base jerseys.

@joekamel I actually think the cut is the exact same, I have put my flex base on top of older cool base jerseys and the cuts are identical. I will say though that the side panel material does seem to be more flexible and and forgiving which makes them seem "bigger" even though they aren't. I would recommend going with your same Cool base size.
Aside from that I completely agree with everything he has to say in the video I think Majestic hit a homer with the flex base.

Thanks guys. Repped.

@sixburgh wow!! Back at it again... Nice stuff man! Glad to see you back around here.. Was wondering where you went.

Some random pick ups and my number kits finally came in.
laugh.gif

Thanks. All you need now is a Willie "Flipper" Anderson, 336 yards receiving, record still stands from '89.

I've decided to basically limit my collecting to Deion, Barkley, MJ and Pro Bowl jerseys, but came across a couple PGH native HOF QBs for prices/in conditions I couldn't pass on...

Kelly & Marino rookie styles. Snagged the Kelly NWT for just $60, the Marino only $35 shipped.

The Marino is interesting in the sense that it is sized alphabetically and not split at the bottom hem like a replica, has double layered shoulders only found on authentics and the collar plunges way below the chest/shoulder seam like on a gamer.
Been looking on eBay for a Victor Cruz Pro Bowl jersey since he made that roster. I'm sick. First the Deion and now the Cruz. I'm sick.
Sorry? lol You did mention wanting a Cruz (& Rolle?) when you picked up that Manning PB. Being a fan of his, have you seen his documentary that came out recently? It's either on Netflix or cable, "I am Giant" I think it's called, pretty good.

@infamous and @sixburgh dope pickups as always. Hope the thread picks up as we get closer to football season.

On a side note how long where you waiting for thone number kits ? That had to buy custom made right ?

@SwooshLife24 Griffey is flames !!!

Last edited:
I kept waiting on the Gold Royals Jersey and missed out on my first choice (Hosmer) they kept selling out sizes so I decided I just had to do it. I'm very happy with it, it's probably one of my favorite jerseys across all sports.

Very nice, those really look nice. I picked up the gold hat. I'll get an authentic jersey with the champions patch sometime this year when I can find one on sale, but I doubt that gold one will ever go on sale.

Do you buy the jersey kits from somewhere?  If so where?  Who sews them on?  I would like to start doing this but am nervous about the quality

Do you buy the jersey kits from somewhere?  If so where?  Who sews them on?  I would like to start doing this but am nervous about the quality

I don't know about the whole buying kits but you can send out jerseys to be customized.

Here are two places for you to start and what I believe to be the most recognized (IMO) when it comes to getting jerseys customized.

http://www.bigtimejerseys.com/

http://exclusivepro.com/

Other can chime in if they have somewhere else they would wanna mention.

Question for NY / Queens heads: anyone know if last years Mets coolbase jerseys are still available anywhere? Citi field maybe?

Latest pickups.
Mariners will be sent in to be made an Ichiro (nameplate version)
White Sox you guys have seen from the LC I posted. Like mentioned before will be a Bo Jackson.

Really diggin the older Rawlings jerseys. Really need to track down an older Dodgers Rawlings road jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael "The Burner" Turner 2009...

I like this style, unique fonts, prefer the NFC, and for $41 shipped 
happy.gif

Turner opened and closed that '08 season with 200+ yard rushing performances after spending his first 4 seasons backing up Tomlinson in SD.

Had he been given more playing time in those early season he very well could have been a 10,000 yard back.

It'd be tough to get, but I'd like to have a 1994 ATL TBTC style Jamal Anderson rookie.

Wow $41 shipped for the burner = steal!!!
I'm surprised he was gone from the league after he scored 10 tds. I know he was "out of gas" but to have no role at all = wow

Latest pickups.
Mariners will be sent in to be made an Ichiro (nameplate version)
White Sox you guys have seen from the LC I posted. Like mentioned before will be a Bo Jackson.

Really diggin the older Rawlings jerseys. Really need to track down an older Dodgers Rawlings road jersey.
Where do you go to have the jerseys made into player jerseys and how much does it cost?  I would love to do this in the future.

Legit check please

They look good to me but they are made in china and korea which throws me off.  If they are chinas they are the best I have ever seen.

Legit Check. I think it's fake but can't tell for sure. They Nike fakes are damn good.

Thanks

Hi guys I wanted to do a legit check on this Braves Majestic jersey. Any feedback would be helpful before I decide if I should pull the trigger or not. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom