Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Crazy how these sellers are selling authentic for pennies, still makes me double think even though they legit :lol:

Crazy how these sellers are selling authentic for pennies, still makes me double think even though they legit :lol:

football joints are always cheap cuz of mass production + player turnover.

baseball jerseys are cheap cuz :

A. they mass produce blanks.

B. player turn over.

C. designs don't change nearly as often as say basketball.

Ok now I can post this...that ebay seller had a teal Griffey Jr that I bought. Then the day it was supposed to arrive they sent me an email that there was a defect on the jersey and wouldn't send me it. I think they just oversold. I really wanted that especially for 70 bux.

Latest pickup

IMAG4675.jpg IMAG4676.jpg

Betances jersey was $50 shipped, brand new
A Rod jersey was $35 shipped, lightly worn
Jackie Robinson was $121 shipped. The satin jersey is real dope, I wish MLB would bring them back. I don't like the font though, you can the gap between the Ro yals but it's cool. I'll probably keep it.

IMG_2492.JPG
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2495.JPG

$30? Damn, eBay? I've been back to hunting down some on eBay since they're dirt cheap right now. I missed that one if it was on there.

Finally. Was looking all last season when mets posted them and lost each auction. Then, I saw the post here about the guy on eBay that had some that someone here made a Thor. Glad I was able to get this one since I collect Bat Boy ones too

Attachments

• IMG_2886.JPG
    IMG_2886.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2887.JPG
    IMG_2887.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
EPS do custom nameplates? Or who would be the best to go to I have a game used/issued LSU football jersey coming in, and I want to get a custom nameplate for it.

Anyone know of a supplier of twill jersey numbers specific to teams/eras? I have blank Jaguars jerseys from the first era in teal and white and am looking for the respective numbers to customize a Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor jersey. Any help would be appreciated

Anyone know of a supplier of twill jersey numbers specific to teams/eras? I have blank Jaguars jerseys from the first era in teal and white and am looking for the respective numbers to customize a Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor jersey. Any help would be appreciated

EPS... except they arent allowed to do NFL customs for fans. I believe www.bigtimejerseys.com might be able to help you out tho

Back
Top Bottom