Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Days Until the 2017 NFL Season Kickoff:
Ue6G4KRm.jpg
ber6IY6m.jpg

JujrDFpm.jpg
Kh59Y96m.jpg

^^Best blocking FB of all-time IMO and a big part of LT's success, blocked for 4 different 1,000 yd rushers 9 consecutive seasons^^
k2tWtbMm.jpg
56HGibsm.jpg

May not have been much of a player but I love the Titans' jerseys so for $40, I'll take it :wink:

NyPv21T.jpg

XvnJLqz.jpg

Got me fooled thinking it was Young at first. I was like wait Young was on the Titans still when Nike took over?? :rofl:

Then I scrolled down and was like oh yeah I remember him. My Chargers made him look like a prime Tony Romo a few years ago. 2013 if I recall.

1978S 1978S Lol Not a fan of Manning and there aren't too many other #18s even coming to mind...K Jeff Jaeger, lefty Jim Zorn for one season in GB, Mike Tomzack?

Actually, fair warning, no #16 (Montana went to HS like 5 min from where I grew up and he's sort of known as a jack @ss around here. He actually demanded a fee to attend his own class reunion so...) or #15 either.

I'll try to come up with something else to post.

Edit: Charlie Joiner, HOF WR Chargers #18

1978S 1978S Lol Not a fan of Manning and there aren't too many other #18s even coming to mind...K Jeff Jaeger, lefty Jim Zorn for one season in GB, Mike Tomzack?

Actually, fair warning, no #16 (Montana went to HS like 5 min from where I grew up and he's sort of known as a jack @ss around here. He actually demanded a fee to attend his own class reunion so...) or #15 either.

I'll try to come up with something else to post.

Edit: Charlie Joiner, HOF WR Chargers #18

Raiders Randy Moss

Not that I would want one of those :lol:

Raiders Randy Moss

Not that I would want one of those :lol:

I kept picturing Moss as #18 but for MIN during his rookie year training camp, forgot about the Raiders.

But yeah, anyone else is more than welcome to "play" even if I already posted. I probably should have mentioned that earlier. lol

Back
Top Bottom