Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

New heat.
PXL_20230428_213436195.jpg PXL_20230428_213554025.jpg

There's clearly stitching tho as if something was removed. Or is there a patch in the inside?
Bill stitched a "Dream Shop" jocktag on the inside of the jersey after he worked on it. I wasn't looking at it because it wasn't there before. Not a big deal to me. Again...that zoom is crazy lol

Bill stitched a "Dream Shop" jocktag on the inside of the jersey after he worked on it. I wasn't looking at it because it wasn't there before. Not a big deal to me. Again...that zoom is crazy lol

Got it.

No zoom needed. Saw it right away on desktop lol.

If you need a laugh look up “38 studios” his gaming venture that went horribly belly up - I believe he still owes the state of Rhode island Millions on Millions legally for his shortcomings there

If you need a laugh look up “38 studios” his gaming venture that went horribly belly up - I believe he still owes the state of Rhode island Millions on Millions legally for his shortcomings there
losing $115M life earnings is no laughing matter..damn.

I usually post my shorts on the M&N thread but these Pelicans shorts are Adidas authentic from their first season. I added my zip pockets so my stuff doesn’t come out when I sit.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom