~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

laugh.gif
@this

2mgte81.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

trying to cop a odyssey in a little bit... i got family with 2 kids... tired of seeing the same old SUV's with 22's and 24's... the MDX aint cutting it.. i gotta switch it up...
odyssey with a factory lip kit, 20's and lowered on H&R...

this one aint lowered

25560150003_large.jpg
Clean...

i seen a van like this on the freeway today but on some better looking 22'' inch rims and it was lowered. i cant lie it looked pretty sick
eek.gif

i'd most def let my wife push the kids to school and soccer practice in it if i had it.

2mgte81.jpg
eek.gif
My car ain't fast enough enough to need Wilwood brakesthough. I don't see an intercooler either so
eyes.gif
..unless he blacked itout.

That GS is exactly how I'd want my daily to be though...tucked on factory wheels
pimp.gif
2nd gen. GS is definitely my favorite...does anybody know if the GS3s ever came with a manual?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

You sir, are a baller.
Ask him about his carbon fiber boxers..Retail was $899.99 with a 6month wait because elves are lazy...check them out on jdmevolved.com

ps, I must be the only person who just hates BOV. Don't like them "turbo sneeze" as i call it. Now, a wastegate, thats a different ballpark.

Angel

^I feel you doc, plus the fact that aftermarket BOVs are notorious for pressure leaks, right? I'm not quite sure I know exactly what I speak of but I justhear they are problematic. If i was going F/I though, all I'ma have is a Tial wastegate.

smh.gif
IM DONE WITH ACURA.... too much bad luck with them...
99 TL.. wrecked
2001 TL.. finance problems
95 integra.. stolen
2006 mdx.. rear ended, (other car got totaled)... 3 weeks later, wife reverses and hits friends bumper... im driving on the freeway 2 days ago and a lady triesto go into my lane and hits the passenger rear fender..
gonna trade it in after we get a house.. thinking of a 09 pilot... something with a 3rd row... i want the odyssey now, but the wifey aint having it
laugh.gif
shedoesnt want to look like a minivan soccer mom..

so she's making the decision on the car you're paying for?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. naw she's paying for it... the MDX is hers.. i havemy 01 accord thats been paid off... i hate that car to death but it has never done me wrong..

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

yup GT3.I've had it for a year and a half and still loving every second.I have a dd but it's a 95 E320 and honestly I drive the pcar more.
The years in HS I had with the soft pillow suspension 217hp 4 spd auto make me really want the motons, along with the 6spd mated to a 381 hp high reving machine.
I would do more but after law school I'd wait till I can get a green GT3RS. 5 years, hopefully it'll drop under 90k lol
at the fastest track in the west
pimp.gif

which rims do you guys think would look better on the 04 accord sedan? my car is black.

Katana GR4
VT4494b.jpg

Katana ZR5
VT4498b.jpg

Petite people should not be allowed to drive those bigass SUVs. I was going through an intersection in a residential today and I see this lady waiting to turnleft into the direction I'm going, she's stopped, as soon as I'm about to go past her, she pulls out and is about 1 foot away from my door beforeshe sees me and swerves into the opposite lane. God damn.

one of my friends was bigging up these cheap wheels he got off eBay a while ago. Both fronts cracked 5 days after he got them.

For what they cost, rotas aren't that bad. Had gt3's on my ek daily for about 6 months with no problems...
I really like how some of them look too. I hate the center caps though...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

why not a 3 series? lower mileage 3 series>high mileage m3
helllz naw.

i'll take a higher mileage m anything over a regular 3 series.
why front in a high mileage car?
fronting is rockin a 3 series..... cuz a 3 series is merely a crumb off da M series cookie.

as long as da car is solid then i prefer one that performs better then one that hasn't been driven as much.

Back
Top Bottom