~~~*** Official Automotive Thread ***~~~

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

nice pics and vid jose i wish i was able to take my old 240 to the tracks...oh well. maybe if i buy another one in the future.

btw is that kouki ls swapped? sounds like a v8.

sounds mean right?
pimp.gif
not sure, I didnt see all the cars but there wereeven single cams drifting
laugh.gif
and ka-t's

cashmerethough - try forums, they always have parts for cheap

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

anyone know were i can get a body control module and cluster for a '04 BMW 330ci for the low ?
You might have better luck on the BMW forums

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

anyone know were i can get a body control module and cluster for a '04 BMW 330ci for the low ?

maintenance is kickin your #^#?

An American Muscle break from your regularly posted autos...

Saleen Appreciation.

S7 Twin Turbo
pic-61642.jpeg

Saleen 570X Challenger Supercharged 6.1 L Hemi 700HP
sms-supercar.jpg

Saleen Sterling Mustang 5.0 L V8 SC 620HP
sterling-mustang-2008-01.jpg

Saleen S331 Supercrew 5.4L V8 450HP
saleen-s331-drive---26_450.jpg

nw4.jpg

The other day we got an email from a fellow by the name of Jeffery Sitthi - a photographer and BMW enthusiast based in the Pacific Northwest. Jeffery linked to us to his library of images documenting the Northwest BMW scene, with a particularly strong showing by members of the E90Post community. As part of our overview of BMW culture around the world, we thought you'd like to see some of Jeffery's BMW shots from the beautiful PNW.

nw10.jpg

Naturally, the E90 chassis is featured heavily in Jeffery's photos. Whether it's the flagship M3...

nw2.jpg

...or the twin turbo 335i's like this BBS-equipped coupe.

nw6.jpg

There's still plenty of love for the "classic" models as well. I like the stance on the E46 second from the front...

nw7.jpg

Another E46 M3 with that classic white on black combo.

nw1.jpg

The same color combo in E92 form...

nw5.jpg

Can't put my finger on it exactly, but there's something I really like about this green E36 convertible shot at a local gathering.

nw3.jpg

Another 335i, this one with Advans. Nice to see more and more Bimmers with Japanese wheels popping up outside of Japan.

nw9.jpg

While the Japanese wheels are nice, a lot of times the ole' BBS cannot be beaten. This car looks great.

nw8.jpg

I'll finish with this Laguna Seca Blue E46 M3.

Thanks to Jeffery for sharing his photos with us. For more you can check out his Flickr gallery.

-Mike Garrett via SPEEDHUNTERS.com

Bimmer love.
smokin.gif

My perfect M would be a '98 Cosmos M3, 4-door, 5-speed. Contours, keep the ambers, tints, and a slight drop. Yummy.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

My perfect M would be a '98 Cosmos M3, 4-door, 5-speed. Contours, keep the ambers, tints, and a slight drop slammed. Yummy.
glasses.gif
Fixed.

If NY didn't have such terrible roads, i'd be tucking tire
smokin.gif

My favorite Saleens are the '94-'98 Mustangs. I love the Explorers as well. That F-Series is crucial, though. 2WD?

My perfect M would be a '98 Cosmos M3, 4-door, 5-speed. Contours, keep the ambers, tints, and a slight drop. Yummy.
glasses.gif
683c93ed83.jpg

I cannot even say the perfect M for me... too many to love.

but I gotta say 02 laguna seca..

20436480003_large.jpg

41987107_1.jpg

turkeyrundl2.jpg

on some white shoes.

Slammed?
laugh.gif

That joint is gonna be the DD. If I hit the track or auto-x, I'll throw on some SSRs or Koseis.

I feel you. I grew up with the E36, though. I'd love an E34 M in silver with the M Parallels. Weekend beast.

Slammed?
laugh.gif

That joint is gonna be the DD. If I hit the track or auto-x, I'll throw on some SSRs or Koseis.

I feel you. I grew up with the E36, though. I'd love an E34 M in silver with the M Parallels. Weekend beast.
i got a thing for slammed cars
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

white?
sick.gif

color matched work meisters>
yes white
pimp.gif
. picture it with that exotic blue
pimp.gif

and color matched rims to paint looks tacky and cheap... saw a 350z today like that. I
grin.gif
and
eyes.gif
to each his own.

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

white?
sick.gif

color matched work meisters>
yes white
pimp.gif
. picture it with that exotic blue
pimp.gif

and color matched rims to paint looks tacky and cheap... saw a 350z today like that. I
grin.gif
and
eyes.gif
to each his own.
depends on the color..

I feel ashamed to post this in here, I never kept my engine bay clean, and even if it were, it's still ugly under the hood. Oh well.

This was my old Camaro that I disowned after it started giving me too many problems. Pictured is one of the many fun times I had with it.

Back
Top Bottom