Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Shaolin, here you go. Hope you like it.

2q1z5ug.gif

Hello NT! Im glad i found this thread... Can someone make me an avy of my favorite movie line? Snake on a Plane

From 0:03 - 0:08

Thank you! with black border on top and bottom, so Samuel jackson's face wont stretch! Thx a bunch

i tried resizing it, and it looked like straight crap. i had to bring it down to around 90k for it to barely pass the 150k limit. yuku FTL

see if someone can optimize it for you in photoshop or make you a new one. sorry fam

edit: i tried making a new one for you. i got it down to about 45-50 frames. had it optimized to about 120-125k and i uploaded it to yuku and its pushing 240k

smh.gif
@ yuku adding weight to avys

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by That Guy

d58265d43665e922edc019aa674b743570d7a9d4.gif
Are avys like this just a bunch of gifs made into one?

Could someone hook me up with an avy in this style.
It would be very appreciated
happy.gif
I want something like this but 3 rows instead. I don't know too much about the timing stuff, but I'm sure someone can hook me up something good....

Only Keri Hilson's verse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF5Q1jr28PM

flashing white border with Regal Black tagged anywhere.

thanks
Mister916,

can you hook this one up for me?

Originally Posted by doosta45

i tried resizing it, and it looked like straight crap. i had to bring it down to around 90k for it to barely pass the 150k limit. yuku FTL

see if someone can optimize it for you in photoshop or make you a new one. sorry fam

edit: i tried making a new one for you. i got it down to about 45-50 frames. had it optimized to about 120-125k and i uploaded it to yuku and its pushing 240k

smh.gif
@ yuku adding weight to avys
Thanks anyway fam...

Can anybody hook it up so that it works ...?

(37s - 43 s)

Red boarder please... F4T at the bottom right...hook it up for a playa...

2.01-2.05

Border. Blinking Green and white
Tag. V kid

everything else... its is yours

Thanks in advance. sorry dont know how to "link" it

can we get a tutorial on photoshop for the newbies? i took photoshop courses back in 10th grade but that was about 5-6 years ago. really just the basics ofmaking an avy in photoshop would be appreciated.

time 0:00 0:04

Border Flashing: Green Bay Packers Color Yellow and Green

BlazeKicks on the Bottom

Thanks in Advance Homie

wassup my friends.........anyone help me out designing an avatar? im open for any ideas to fit my screen name...........

V Kid, I made yours already but I'll post it with the others when I finish.
hottsteppa, is there something that you like that can be made into an avy and found on youtube?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

V Kid, I made yours already but I'll post it with the others when I finish.
hottsteppa, is there something that you like that can be made into an avy and found on youtube?

what about me?

V Kid:
2m4yx5k.gif

Yours is the only one I did because it was the only one that came out good.
Shoes N Basketball, I didn't see you. What did you want?

Back
Top Bottom