Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Can someone do this one for me from 3:34-3:36 and 4:28-4:31 combined and just make it look
smokin.gif

Thanks in advance.
With CURT somewhere in it.

Originally Posted by Stixx

http://208.117.236.69/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8

Can I get the "Empire State Of Mind" video as an avy

start @ :04 seconds (Where the bull is)
end @ :12 seconds (Where you see the street sign Flatbush Ave & State St)

And tag Stixx in graffiti style font in dark gray

Thanx

EDIT: If you need to cut it...start @ :04 secs & end @ :09 secs

So ummmm....anyone gon make this for a playa?
happy.gif

Man this thread sucks 100 requests and none filled...get rid of the official thread and go back to the way it was JRose
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Man this thread sucks 100 requests and none filled...get rid of the official thread and go back to the way it was JRose
indifferent.gif
100 requests between 3 people fam. That's 30 avys per person. What you mad because your avy didn't get made? We got school, work, family,and a thing called a life. We ain't going to sit around and make avys for ya all day. Plus half the requests don't even convert.
smh.gif
I'll knock outthe ones I can get to on my free time. If ya want to learn how to make avys/gifs ya self, pm me. I'll send ya a tutorial and free programs to get started.
nerd.gif

There was some dude in here that had ulead that expired, pm I got something for you fam.

^let me get the time frame you want. no more than 5 seconds. and ill get you if it converts

25p7253.gif

best i could do with the graffiti font, fam. had to bring it down to like 25colors to get it to work

Oh yeah and to add to what Doosta said, half of y'all don't even put the request as your avy. You put it as your avy for like a week then take it out.
Hard work for nothing.

NEW Avy Request:

0:37-0:46 (Let me know if this is too long or something and I'll adjust)

Aqua/Black Border(if possible...if not just red and black or whatever looks hot)

"GuttaGetsBusy" at the bottom

I know you avy makers are creative and can vision things well(what's up Doosta
pimp.gif
) so if anything you can alter it

And I dont know if someone got to work on that lakers avy...if ya'll do both ya'll are that ninja...

Thanks in advance....again

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom