Official Avatar/.gif Request Thread (All others will be locked)

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Avy from 1:59 - 2:04 with EEKE on the bottom centered in red, and a red border PLEASE! Thanks!
ANYONE?
nerd.gif

Please and Thank You!

pray.gif
can you please place the Niketalk initials(likethe one posted below) to replace the Batman insignia on my avy?

nketlk_shop_banner.gif

my fault guys, im been mad busy with work this week. ill try to knock out the last 3 pages of request. either today or tomorrow.

another thing, if ya ask for an avy, check back in with either a 'thanks' or
pimp.gif
or something just so i can check to make sure the avy is under thelimits. and also to know that you are using it, and i aint waste my time making it

Originally Posted by doosta45

my fault guys, im been mad busy with work this week. ill try to knock out the last 3 pages of request. either today or tomorrow.

another thing, if ya ask for an avy, check back in with either a 'thanks' or
pimp.gif
or something just so i can check to make sure the avy is under the limits. and also to know that you are using it, and i aint waste my time making it

hustle, kuprelli, produccion, robxdrew, eeke, blacksheep, and new wu working on your avys now.

mrdoebol your vid was removed. find another one

eghckk requests toooo long

blknaitch doesnt upload, i can keep trying but just in case find another or similar vid

hustle, kuprelli, produccion, robxdrew, eeke, blacksheep, and new wu working on your avys now.

blknaitch doesnt upload, i can keep trying but just in case find another or similar vid
thanks fam. I really appreciate it.

58935b5d4eb790dbac75af0e29bdea97cbb1113.gif

Much appreciation dude
pimp.gif

I would like two gifs made using this youtube video (something I can use as my avy here and one a little bigger for other forums):

from the :08-:13 second mark.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

-Joe

Back
Top Bottom