Official B.I.G the movie thread

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

every hip-hop head should know BIG's story by now....why make a movie?

It ain't a documentary it's an actual movie.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

anyways.. i've said this everytime this movie gets brought up in a thread.. i was an extra in one of the concert scenes they shot.. and from that day i was there.. it seemed like it is gonna be a ill movie.. i can't wait until the 16th to see it
nerd.gif
Did you get paid?
unfortunately no

it was just go and be in the crowd for a concert scene..

there was a strict, strict no camera policy but i did manage to get a pic of this banner hanging above the stage
laugh.gif

i really think it'll be good.. at least it seemed good when i was there

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

mannn.. why they makin it seem like biggie use to run the block, ive seen so many documentarys and read so many articles on this cat since he died, AND ALL of them said he was a goody 2 shoe's who just wrote what he saw.
smh.gif

fake rappers FTL

only real dude in this movie is Big G from backyard band playin Snoop Dogg.

l_96c0d70b2e2c402baf345af9f40cdfa8.jpg
Can`t wait to see it. On a side note ACG sweater is crack

i think the movie will be good, not great....

they need to get to work on a pun film

i read in a magazine awhile back that SEAN KINGSTON was gunna play the roll of B.I.G...GLAD THAT DIDNT HAPPEN lol

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

mannn.. why they makin it seem like biggie use to run the block, ive seen so many documentarys and read so many articles on this cat since he died, AND ALL of them said he was a goody 2 shoe's who just wrote what he saw.
smh.gif

fake rappers FTL

only real dude in this movie is Big G from backyard band playin Snoop Dogg.

l_96c0d70b2e2c402baf345af9f40cdfa8.jpg
did you not watch the trailer? did you not see lil biggie getting caught up by the dopeman on his goody 2 shoes way to school with them brolicglasses? did you not see the part where faith evans asked if he was a bad man playing good or a good man playing bad? BOTH OF THESE ARE OBVIOUS REFRENCES THATBIG WAS NOT AS INTO THE LIFESTYLE AS IT SEEMED. i swear people have no comprehension skills. and since you read so many articles and documentaries you wouldthink you would have seen instances when biggie himself talked about writing what he saw, obviously everything rappers talk about isn't 100% true or elsebiggie would have died from a self inflicted gun wound to the head word to ready to die.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

every hip-hop head should know BIG's story by now....why make a movie?

It ain't a documentary it's an actual movie.

.....I dont understand why you just typed that.........
laugh.gif

Regardless if it's good or not, I'm gonna go watch it the first day it releases.

Back
Top Bottom