pimp.gif
pimp.gif

waiting on the back to the future trilogy 
pimp.gif

im currently a blu ray junkie

watchin the last transformers that came out right now revenge of the fallen

watch iron man 2 last week

im gonna watch 1 blu ray a week.

currently 1080p samsung lcd, is blu ray even better on these new LED?

For those who are interested:

Warner Brothers "DVD2BLU" program is live and you now can trade in ANY used DVD you have for a brand new select Blu Ray at low cost.

Blu Ray prices after trade in:

$4.95
Above the Law
Alexander (Unrated Final Cut)
American History X
An American in Paris
Any Given Sunday
Assassination of Jesse James
The Aviator
Battle of the Bulge
Beerfest
Beetlejuice
Blazing Saddles
Blood Diamond
Blow
The Brave One
The Bucket List
Bullitt
A Clockwork Orange
Collateral Damage
Constantine
The Cowboys
Dark City: Directory's Cut
Deliverance
The Dirty Dozen
Dumb and Dumber (Unrated)
Eraser
Eyes Wide Shut
Final Destination
Firewall
The Fountain
Freddy vs. Jason
The Fugitive
Full Metal Jacket: Deluxe Edition
Get Smart
Gods and Generals
Grand Torino
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
A History of Violence
John Q
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Last Samurai
The Lost Boys
The Mask
Michael Clayton
Music and Lyrics
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Ocean's Eleven
The Perfect Storm
Pride and Glory
The Reaping
Rio Bravo
Risky Business
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
Rumor Has It
A Scanner Darkly
The Searchers
The Shining
Shoot 'Em Up
Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
Swordfish
Syriana
Taking Lives
Tango & Cash
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Training Day
Troy
True Romance
Under Siege
Under Siege 2
V for Vendetta
Wedding Crashers
Wedding Singer
Wild Bunch
Wyatt Earp

$6.95
Body of Lives
A Christmas Story
Elf
The Golden Compass
LA Confidential
Million Dollar Baby
Ocean's Thirteen
The Orphanage
Pan's Labyrinth
Rush Hour 3
Speed Racer
Superman Returns
The Departed
We Are Marshall

And yes, you can send in any used DVD you own as a trade in, does not have to match the movie. Full details here:

http://www.dvd2blu.com

Good Update^ also for those of you looking to get the Toy Story 3 combo pack heres an $8 off coupon. ToyStoryCoupon.com

Damn, i need to step up on this. Practically the only reason i bought a ps3 was for the blu ray player and i have 3 movies.
30t6p3b.gif

Will be picking up Iron Man 2, Toy Story 3, and others.

Theres a Beauty and the Beast coupon for the disney rewards program for $10 off and then stack it with targets latest $5 off any blu ray $16.99 and higher and you walk out the door with it for 9.99

mad i missed that deal for Life ....

any other good deals like that floating around like that?

thanks.

got these though ... 

got shrek 4, get him to the greek and the matrix trilogy on the way via ebay.

Is there a legit, confirmed 3D Blu Ray movie release date list? Some of these websites are very inaccurate (especially when it says Avatar Blu Ray 3D released December 1st)
indifferent.gif

What happened to this thread?  A lot of releases are scheduled for this year - Jurassic Park, Star Wars, LotR Extended, etc.

There's a sale at Target right now with $8 blu-rays.  Just picked up 3:10 to Yuma & Reservoir Dogs.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Is there a legit, confirmed 3D Blu Ray movie release date list? Some of these websites are very inaccurate (especially when it says Avatar Blu Ray 3D released December 1st)
indifferent.gif
2010 Fifa World Cup Film
Alice In Wonderland

Bolt
Cats & Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore
Christmas Carol
Clash of the Titans
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Coraline
Despicable Me
How to Train Your Dragon
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
IMAX: Deep Sea
IMAX: Deep Space
IMAX: Dinosaurs Alive!
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Grand Canyon Adventure
IMAX: Space Station
IMAX: Triple Feature: Galapagos, Mummies & Into the Deep
IMAX: Under the Sea
IMAX: Wild Ocean
The Last Airbender
Legend of the Guardians
Magic Forest
Michael Jackson: This is It (3D Enhanced edition)
Monster House
Monsters Vs. Aliens
My Bloody Valentine
Open Season
Pirahna 3D
Polar Express
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Sea Monsters 3-D
Saw: Final Chapter
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek the Third
Shrek Forever After
Step Up 3D
Tangled
The Universe: 7 Wonders of the Solar System

There's going to be Lion King in 3D as well around Fall.

i need that tron combo pack like NOW

i have not bought one bluray all year ... been chillin' on the extra small stuff

that will be copped, may preorder on amazon...

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

i have not bought one bluray all year ... been chillin' on the extra small stuff
This is going to be a great year for blu-ray releases.  Ever since 2010 Black Friday, I have picked up around 61 blu-rays. 

Just got to be patient with them going on sale, like Criterion, where they had a 50% off last week
pimp.gif

Don't forget to check out if Disney is offering a manufacturer's coupon for Tron/Tron 2, something like $8-$10 off.

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

This is going to be a great year for blu-ray releases.  Ever since 2010 Black Friday, I have picked up around 61 blu-rays. 

Just got to be patient with them going on sale, like Criterion, where they had a 50% off last week
pimp.gif

Don't forget to check out if Disney is offering a manufacturer's coupon for Tron/Tron 2, something like $8-$10 off.
Was not aware.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by GeraldPoseyIII

pimp.gif

Was not aware.
mad.gif
mad.gif
Oh, you'd be even more mad when I tell you that Barnes & Noble had a sale towards the end of January where they had a 50% off coupon and a B2G1F sale at the same time.  The thing was, there were 2 different 50% off coupons - one for B&N members and one for non-members. 

Result - I was able to stack both 50% off coupons along with a B2G1 free deal (B&N members also get an additional 10% off).  I picked up 16 Criterion bd's for less than $12 each
happy.gif

Don't worry though, B&N's Criterion sale (usually happens in July & November) is a little bit better than the one Criterion just had on their own site.

Tron:Legacy looks and sounds amazing.

I suggest anyone who admires AQ/PQ to pick this up. Movie itself might be lacking to some (I enjoyed it) but as for as a quality Blu Ray goes, Tron:Legacy is that blu ray.

Reference quality.

Tons of different options also. 5 disc, 4 disc, 2 disc, etc.

What are good blu rays to cop? I don't watch horror flicks. I'm an action guy and the movie needs to have a good story. I've seen transformers 1/2, matrix trilogy, gladiator, blood diamond, pirates of the carribean trilogy, saving private ryan, watchmen, and the spiderman trilogy. I'm also open to Tv show recommendations.

Originally Posted by BK201

What are good blu rays to cop? I don't watch horror flicks. I'm an action guy and the movie needs to have a good story. I've seen transformers 1/2, matrix trilogy, gladiator, blood diamond, pirates of the carribean trilogy, saving private ryan, watchmen, and the spiderman trilogy. I'm also open to Tv show recommendations.

Children of Men

Back
Top Bottom