Official Baby Foamposite /Posite Discussion Thread

I mean they could be fake, but nike definitely does stuff like this. They make normal mens roshe runs down to a 6 or 6.5 I think, but the actual 3.5-7 GS run is different. They use a plain insole, always use weird material, and it's cheaper in price.

That 180 price point was too good to be true for GS pairs. If they are anything like those fighters, great! But if they release like those volts?! Money saved.

ill leave it be then. the shoes look fake to me for sure. im not the only one that believes that. also, there haven't been anymore "confirmed" photos to verify the seller's pics posted.

Aw come on bigj! Dont lessen your stance

Those are fake as can be. Look at the pic of the back. Dead giveaway. Dead.

Those are fakes of the ones being produced.

ill leave it be then. the shoes look fake to me for sure. im not the only one that believes that. also, there haven't been anymore "confirmed" photos to verify the seller's pics posted.

Aw come on bigj! Dont lessen your stance

Those are fake as can be. Look at the pic of the back. Dead giveaway. Dead.

Those are fakes of the ones being produced.

I know how you feel. just have to keep an open mind since dudes are saying otherwise.

Yo bigj505 bigj505 you have a lot of self control because you're an Admin and can ban on sight I'm surprised you didn't send son's kufi into orbit for his Beach Arsness in this thread :smh:

Those GreyVolt's look fake beyond belief... maybe I'm wrong and they're GS sizes and that's how they look.

As the other dude said the back and the look on of the foams gives it away, but the other dude saying that's how they're supposed to look since they're GS sizes.

Last edited:
Yo bigj505 bigj505 you have a lot of self control because you're an Admin and can ban on sight I'm surprised you didn't send son's kufi into orbit for his Beach Arsness in this thread :smh:

Those GreyVolt's look fake beyond belief... maybe I'm wrong and they're GS sizes and that's how they look.

As the other dude said the back and the look on of the foams gives it away, but the other dude saying that's how they're supposed to look since they're GS sizes.

But thats wht he would say if they were fakes haha

Just weird that the gs would look IDENTICAL to the fakes.

And im not talking ninjahood IDENTICAL either.

FYI kids footlockers started getting these. The one at Towson Towncenter in md had a 3c today.

copped a pair at retail. these were easier to find than i thought...baby is laced!

that being said though, connect told me there was another lil posite drop second week of feb 2014. are those for the lil penny posites?

honestly, when you have your own baby, a lot of the rational decisions will go out of the window. i know your love your bro but your baby hits a completely different level. trust me.
^^ THIS. We just had our boy a couple weeks ago. I already have several V's from the last year in all varying sizes to match his dad. GRAILS. 
nthat.gif

So for the GS Size Foamposites posted earlier. I checked the Style # and Color Code at a local Nike store and that shoe DOES pop up in their system. That tag does not look fake to me, but IT IS a possibility that GS Size Foamposites will look like that.

Everyone needs to know that there is a difference between GS Size 6y-7y and Mens Size 6 -7.  The length is the same for those sizes, but you would obviously get the mens characteristics within the adult version. An example would be the Air Jordan Retro 4s. The kid's sizes do not have the same mid sole. Another example would be with the Lebron XIs. The GS sizes do not have a removable lunarlon zoom insole nor dynamic flywire.

Wow nike continues to find ways to part fools with their money. As if babies don't already cost enough, buy them some expensive shoes they'll grow out of < 2 months.

dey be stuntin doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom