[] Official Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts Playoff Game Thread (1/16) 8:15PM ET []

Ed reed retiring? Hope not..

But anyways...
pimp.gif
on to next week...

ed reed is not done...he needs to do a stint in NE first...the hoodie would trade away the entire team for ed reed, no joke

yeah, i'm hoping its just the emotions talking.

but he really does have injury problems that might force an early retirement. he's been playing with a nagging neck injury for the past couple seasons. thedoctors actually told him to hang it up a couple years ago but he's been playing through it.

if he doesnt come back, we're done. Ray will probably be like "+%!$ it", Willis will dip out, Trevor Pryce, Mason, and who knows who else..
smh.gif

Retirement? The guy has at least four or five good seasons in him still. Sure, the neck thing is an issue, but he's still playing at a high level with it.He seems to me like the kind of guy that won't bow out until he's got a ring either.

I can see Ray going bouncing from winning team to winning team for a few years in a row if that defense looks like it's about to fall apart.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Dude has signed on and off two times since the game has ended

smh.gif
dude's not paying you. it was a really stupid bet to begin with. best believe if the ravens won he would've hit you guys up for cash bynow.

reed might retire, the talk of his injuries is no joke. easy for fans to say to play through it but playing through injuries blows, seriously.

This dude don't have 20 bucks to his name, no way he's paying this. He's a 14 year old lame that thinks he's the man because the other lames ingeneral laugh at his crap.

Either Ed Reed Retires or goes to an NFC team...because at least in the NFC, he'd have a shot of getting to theBig Game...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Before I call Flacco garbage I gotta see him with some legit weapons...

and it is only his 2nd yr

^ This.

Demetrius Williams, Mark Clayton, Kelley Washington, David Tyree..................

Agreed.

Aside from Mason and Heap their receiving core is atrocious.

Ray Rice is the goods though.
pimp.gif
Not saying it was anybody I quoted but there where a lot of people sucking Flaco's $$%% while cradlingthe balls late last season...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Flacco is not a garbage QB, guy has a good career ahead of him, and he has made it to the AFC Championship and divisional rounds in his first 2 years, so good team success as well.
This

Originally Posted by finnns2003

No way the Ravens are an elite team. They are clearly not in the same company with the upper echelon teams, not with that offense. 2nd tier, sure.
and this.

Ed's played 8 NFL seasons thus far and is thinking about retiring?
eek.gif
I can't see that happening, but I wouldn't be surprised if he asks for atrade at some point.

All of their success has been in spite of him.

All their success? C'mon now, they had some bad seasons with virtually the same team prior to him being QB, he may not have had the best games in theplayoffs these past 2 years, but not many young QBs do

And as much as I would love Reed to retire just to get him out of the division, I respect him and his game so much I would be a bit sad

And one last note about Flacco and the offense, is that early in the season they were putting up 30
plus points and everybody was talking about the Ravens FINALLY having an offense and blah blah
blah. Seems like such a long time ago now.

And one last note about Flacco and the offense, is that early in the season they were putting up 30
plus points and everybody was talking about the Ravens FINALLY having an offense and blah blah
blah. Seems like such a long time ago now.

Flacco's been injured though right? If he has been playing hurt, then I can understand why they offense has been stagnant.

Props to the Colts, they're going to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl no doubt. Hell of a season, glad we were able to pull through when it looked likewe weren't going to even make the playoffs mid-season. I'll be heart broken if Ed retires. We're a solid DB, and WR away from being an elite teamagain.

Back
Top Bottom