Official Bape Thread

My interest in A Bathing Ape products JUST came back. I am on the hunt, once again. It's interesting because when I used to be on it oh so many years ago, there was no US site for easy ordering of current products. It was a round the way sites from Japanese retailers. Man has the time changed, and for the better!

Currently eyeing the multicolor Patent Bapesta's on the Official site, and I def want those Adidas.

Man I still got a few hoodies I rock, the shoes not so much. Will prob get rid of the Batman and brown Bapestas I own

You sound like a follower.
if im not mistaken bape was in style many many many moons ago in city i like to call NY. did i hop on the bape wagon then, NO! because i have my own sense of style and i wear diffrent brands. the one i like the most is polo.

Last edited:
Any retailers carry Bape other than the official site?

I'll post my list of retailers when I get home from work. The spots are far and few between, but they exist.

if im not mistaken bape was in style many many many moons ago in city i like to call NY. did i hop on the bape wagon then, NO! because i have my own sense of style and i wear diffrent brands. the one i like the most is polo.

Why are you hell are you even ITT then?

I use to rock Bapes back in middle school. I'm thinking about getting back into buying again.

@ctayj Favorite Bapesta! Simple Cw I bought back around 8 years ago in Japan while visiting my grandma. This is my only pair. Others got trashed and were donated to goodwill.

View media item 410926

Last edited:
been on my radar for a min, tryna get deez finances right so I won't miss the chance to cop if they ever surface  

This is the only bape I own. got these bapestas back in 04-05 i believe 

This is not my pic. mine are at my folks house Ill post up pics next time i go over there. Mine are in better cond.

the sperry bapes are nice. I don't own them though. Tryin to find a us 12-13 for bape is mission impossible lol. Almost got the McNairy bapes during the fashions night out sale but passed cuz they were too small.

the sperry bapes are nice. I don't own them though. Tryin to find a us 12-13 for bape is mission impossible lol. Almost got the McNairy bapes during the fashions night out sale but passed cuz they were too small.

Yeah. Size 12-13 is impossible to find. The bape I have that I posted is a 13. And it took me forever to find a flagship store in Japan that had a 13.

Back
Top Bottom