OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

You back for 25?

You already know as much as i **** on 2k i always gotta grab it every year its a must

I seen they just released the park trailer looks decent esp bringing back the old park courts

New ranked mode sounds dope as well - Meter is always OFF

as of now i been a Valorant fein but ima deff find time for 2k

I know you rarely played this past 2k what you thinking ?

You already know as much as i **** on 2k i always gotta grab it every year its a must

I seen they just released the park trailer looks decent esp bringing back the old park courts

New ranked mode sounds dope as well - Meter is always OFF

as of now i been a Valorant fein but ima deff find time for 2k

I know you rarely played this past 2k what you thinking ?

I like how the new builder looks, like the cap breakers. The gameplay is always the deciding factor.

I get bored of the game when it feels like everyone is playing the same way, with the same animations, it turns into mind numbing boredom. I want all playstyles to flourish. It keeps the game fresh.

I've maintained a win percentage in the rec of 85% or higher every 2k since 18. I don't stream its literally for fun for me. So if the game isn't fun I don't want to play. I got one woman now so if the game is good, me staying in the crib vs going out on weekends will be the move for me.

Back
Top Bottom