OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Where @enphan at? lol

Had fun in the Rec over the holiday break.

i see no underscores in these GTs so you on xbox right ?

HIM HIM and I been rocking past few nights together

04EE61EE-4948-4E03-AAB7-C18A0F47E316.jpeg

My shooting is insane with no shot meter

Already had the Xbox version. Went with the Switch version because I had some in store credit from trading in games & I wanted something to play on the Switch besides Fortnite.

What's wrong with that version?

i see no underscores in these GTs so you on xbox right ?

HIM HIM and I been rocking past few nights together

04EE61EE-4948-4E03-AAB7-C18A0F47E316.jpeg

My shooting is insane with no shot meter

Yea xbox - cris918

Insane numbers man.

Hopefully after I max out my shooting badges I can knock down the 3 more consistently.

Already had the Xbox version. Went with the Switch version because I had some in store credit from trading in games & I wanted something to play on the Switch besides Fortnite.

Historically, real SPORTS games that are on non-Nintendo systems (as well as Nintendo systems) have usually been garbage in comparison.

But you already had it on XBOX already? There was nothing else you could have bought?

Do the credits expire soon or something?

Yea xbox - cris918

Insane numbers man.

Hopefully after I max out my shooting badges I can knock down the 3 more consistently.

feel free to add me: Kawhichael

Iusually play SF but people are so trash at center that i got frustrated and decided to play C myself. My next build gonna be a stretch 5

Yea xbox - cris918

Insane numbers man.

i think i need 3 or 4 more shooting badges to max out finally..im jst lazy and dont play MyCareer games like i should

HOF Quick Release is a must for me **** so smooth with PG13 release

but yea ima send you a FR when i get some time man, looking like we slowly building up a starting 5.. my homie in the screenshot is 99 PF and Erupt is a C

How is it on switch? I’m thinking about copping a switch.

I need to download rosters for the

1991-1992 season
and
1996-1997 season

or at least the Chicago Bulls teams from these years. These were the two best Bulls teams and they're practically never on any video game. Brian Williams.

Anyone know where to get them?

Running point and bucks 2018 with a stretch 5 is unguardable
Went 10-0 this morning with jared Dudley at the 5

1578322007582.png

my homies were the 4 and 5 positions...maaaaaan i cant stand randoms esp at the primary ball handlers spot PG/SG these 2 scrubs almost cost us the game

i was on fire and these dudes just would not pass me the ball at all.. they just kept either passing to themselves or just taking heaves and bricking

my shot is so wet, im constantly getting messages asking about my jumper LOL

wish i had a constant 5 to rep Pro-Am for the real skill test

sooooo what shot do you have? lol

im a sharpshooter with a 96 3pt shot so that might help a bit but i use

Paul George release, i also dont use a shot meter (which boost the %)

i got all my 25 shooting badges as well though

main one for me is HOF Quick Draw though its a must

when i get home in like 3 hours ill let you know the rest of my badges cant remember right now

xxpizzo xxpizzo Im also a sharp with the HOF quick release. Question you said you have 25 shooting badges? How did you unlock the rest of them? I maxed out all the badges that I could and I think I have 15 shooting badges?? After the game, it says MAXED OUT for my badge progress. Any info would be appreciated.

xxpizzo xxpizzo Im also a sharp with the HOF quick release. Question you said you have 25 shooting badges? How did you unlock the rest of them? I maxed out all the badges that I could and I think I have 15 shooting badges?? After the game, it says MAXED OUT for my badge progress. Any info would be appreciated.

it started me off at 25 i didnt have to unlock any. Im a SF maybe its different for other positions ?

0392DA40-BC1F-4C8D-ACC9-908C22F7C6EE.jpeg
91661F8E-6919-4224-8CE1-B18359A7EF1D.jpeg

Hot Zone hunter is awesome as well..i got hot zones pretry much all throughout the 3pt line and as well as mid range

Back
Top Bottom