OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

Also, if they make us watch commercials instead of the feed of the arena that's trash.
theres the 99 dollar league pass with commercials and one device at a time package

then theres the 129 dollar league pass with no commercials and two devices at the same time package.

wonder if the league pass code works on the latter 🤔

im still stuck in the arena lol

Thats crazy tho it won't kick you back in the city🙉
Try to delete reserved space on you're Series X/PS5 or local saves that might do the trick..or a last resort move (this joint like 160GB atm)2k to a different HDD/SSD and then move it back to console

Last edited:
RE: $$$$$

Good Read

2K and EA Are Fumbling the Bag -

Thats crazy tho it won't kick you back in the city🙉
Try to delete reserved space on you're Series X/PS5 or local saves that might do the trick..or a last resort move (this joint like 160GB atm)2k to a different HDD/SSD and then move it back to console
its like they dont want me to finish that last game to get to play in the classic so they keeping me locked up in the arena

the most concerning part is it sends me to a black screen with an empty white box in the middle for 1 or 2 seconds then kicks me out to the xbox dashboard.

its like they dont want me to finish that last game to get to play in the classic so they keeping me locked up in the arena

the most concerning part is it sends me to a black screen with an empty white box in the middle for 1 or 2 seconds then kicks me out to the xbox dashboard.

Ohh my fault this bug happened in the MJ chall, ridiculous - patch should be on it's way!!

1911B4E1-88B5-4B5E-9B9E-96DAFFEDD495.png

00D3CFB7-3D81-4997-9F57-CB46682E1733.png

Light work

Team in 1st is at 111 and 26

I think i can get up there at least top 10

Ever since Fifa came out can barely get 5 guys on anymore so we just shifted our focus on the 3v3 pro am

No barbie things over here just straight ballin

Last edited:
finally got out of the arena snuck out by going to practice 🤣

but i still cant play the next nba game it keeps crashing sending me back to xbox dashboard

so i decided to play online. rec

bad idea

got like 4 hateful messages afterwards 😆

I put up 13 18 and 27 in my first three rec games.

It's much easier to play defense this year. Shooting is still too easy.

X xxpizzo Have you participated in the fashion show yet? Legit asking.

i dont play the mycareer - like i said before i have a total of 8 games (5 of them was to get my +4 badges)

so to answer your question. No i have not participated in the fashion show and dont plan on

i get on to hoop

i earn all my badges/attributes points by just playing vs other people

i have 114 park games
i have 114 Rec games
I have 115 3v3 Pro am games
i have like 30 5v5 Pro-am games

thats where i find my fun

at level 40 you get a FREE Golf Cart which is what i was in to get around since its quicker than walking/skateboarding

Last edited:
i dont play the mycareer - like i said before i have a total of 8 games (5 of them was to get my +4 badges)

so to answer your question. No i have not participated in the fashion show and dont plan on

i get on to hoop

i earn all my badges/attributes points by just playing vs other people

i have 114 park games
i have 114 Rec games
I have 115 3v3 Pro am games
i have like 30 5v5 Pro-am games

thats where i find my fun

at level 40 you get a FREE Golf Cart which is what i was in to get around since its quicker than walking/skateboarding
Bruh I'm 1000 percent with you lol got my 4 extras and that's it and that was a struggle because people send invites when I get on and I hate playing the cpu. Hate everything except the actual hoopin. Didn't even go see Ronnie for the rebirth I just made a 2nd player without it.

Back
Top Bottom