OFFICIAL BASKETBALL VIDEO GAME THREAD || NBA 2K24 OUT NOW; PREPARE YOUR BARBIES ACCORDINGLY

This 2k has easily been my least played 2k in the past 6 years.

Part of it definitely has to do with me having less time due to changes in my personal life and work. But part of it definitely has to do with the game as well.

I hate the movement, I hate how your player stumbles after every catch and it takes 2-3 seconds before you get control of your player again. I hate how ball handlers can dribble through your body and hand unless you’re pinching them with a teammate. The game just feels like I’m playing on skates.

This 2k has easily been my least played 2k in the past 6 years.

Part of it definitely has to do with me having less time due to changes in my personal life and work. But part of it definitely has to do with the game as well.

I hate the movement, I hate how your player stumbles after every catch and it takes 2-3 seconds before you get control of your player again. I hate how ball handlers can dribble through your body and hand unless you’re pinching them with a teammate. The game just feels like I’m playing on skates.

Good to see the Cobra dude contributing to the community. He has some nive footwork based videos on Twitter.

Least played 2k since 2021 for me. Mainly because I'm single, also because the gameplay doesn't make me want to play.

lmao 2K Sucks got rid of my PS5 slim because I was so pissed. Madden was fire but we need someone else to do something about basketball and find a way for us older audience to shoot the ball differently than it is

Go check. There were for sure player ratings.

Ok, so they aren't accessible from the main menu but they are when you go into Fantasy Draft mode in Season/Playoff.

Kobe is an 89.

I am trying to take a screenshot but ReDream doesn't let users take screenshots.

20240513_152746.jpg

That's from the first 2k on Dreamcast?

I vaguely remember you used to be able to see their ratings from where you adjust the starting lineups

That's from the first 2k on Dreamcast?

I vaguely remember you used to be able to see their ratings from where you adjust the starting lineups
That is from 2K on DC.

Main Menu Overalls didn't start until 2K1.

In 2K all you were able to see from the Roster Screen was the player stats from the previous year.

Back
Top Bottom