Official Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread

Expect a lot of people here on NT and in general to drop this game after a few weeks to a month when they find out it doesn't play like COD at all.

Expect a lot of people here on NT and in general to drop this game after a few weeks to a month when they find out it doesn't play like COD at all.

Originally Posted by Furrell

This Battlefield could be the turning point. I have seen many die hard Call of Duty fans see these trailers and say that they want to play this game. If they give it anytime to play they will love it and play it a little bit and get stuck to it. It is way better than the repetitiveness of the Call of Duty Franchise.

This Battlefield could be the turning point. I have seen many die hard Call of Duty fans see these trailers and say that they want to play this game. If they give it anytime to play they will love it and play it a little bit and get stuck to it. It is way better than the repetitiveness of the Call of Duty Franchise.

will this game be like Rainbow Six : Vegas?  I love tactical games and that's why I could never get into the CoD series

will this game be like Rainbow Six : Vegas?  I love tactical games and that's why I could never get into the CoD series

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

In a way, it could be like RSV. You can say this is in that you need teammates to work together to win depending on the gamemode. The Battlefield Franchise has a much wider environment and the maps are huge.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

In a way, it could be like RSV. You can say this is in that you need teammates to work together to win depending on the gamemode. The Battlefield Franchise has a much wider environment and the maps are huge.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

So this isn't Bad Company 3 right? I saw that there was a lil confusion...

Definitely not Bad Company 3. This is the sequel to Battlefield 2 which was released in 2005.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

So this isn't Bad Company 3 right? I saw that there was a lil confusion...

Definitely not Bad Company 3. This is the sequel to Battlefield 2 which was released in 2005.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i wanna buy the Battlefield 2: Bad Company...wondering who else plays it here for xbox360

I'm sure people play BFBC2 on here. and I'm sure many people still play the game online even if they are not on here.

Back
Top Bottom