Official Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

i wanna buy the Battlefield 2: Bad Company...wondering who else plays it here for xbox360

I'm sure people play BFBC2 on here. and I'm sure many people still play the game online even if they are not on here.

looks great, will probably cop as a change of pace from cod

SMH @ all these games coming out...i wish i had time to play videogames
30t6p3b.gif

Come July tho, it's on.

SMH @ all these games coming out...i wish i had time to play videogames
30t6p3b.gif

Come July tho, it's on.

Originally Posted by BattlefieldGuy

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

preordered for pc

Hopefully you have a powerful enough PC. I might have to build mine up a little bit.
4ghz thuban and crossfire 6950 (shader unlocked) atm. might go tri-fire if i need more juice.

preordered for pc

Hopefully you have a powerful enough PC. I might have to build mine up a little bit.
4ghz thuban and crossfire 6950 (shader unlocked) atm. might go tri-fire if i need more juice.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

If only other COD players could do this same thing, then Battlefield would get the respect it deserves.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

If only other COD players could do this same thing, then Battlefield would get the respect it deserves.

Furrell wrote:
Expect a lot of people here on NT and in general to drop this game after a few weeks to a month when they find out it doesn't play like COD at all.

good. hope those people drop it and never come back. the rambo COD players aren't fun to play with anyway
laugh.gif

this games success doesn't depend on whether or not the COD population converts. i still play in full lobbies in BC2 regularly. and that's a year after release, with black ops and reach both having released since it came out. 
can't wait for this game. the campaign looks amazing, but i really just want more MP news. hopefully they make joining up people on your friends list a more streamlined process. 

Furrell wrote:
Expect a lot of people here on NT and in general to drop this game after a few weeks to a month when they find out it doesn't play like COD at all.

good. hope those people drop it and never come back. the rambo COD players aren't fun to play with anyway
laugh.gif

this games success doesn't depend on whether or not the COD population converts. i still play in full lobbies in BC2 regularly. and that's a year after release, with black ops and reach both having released since it came out. 
can't wait for this game. the campaign looks amazing, but i really just want more MP news. hopefully they make joining up people on your friends list a more streamlined process. 

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Furrell wrote:
laugh.gif

MP news coming at E3 I have heard.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Furrell wrote:
laugh.gif

MP news coming at E3 I have heard.

preordered for pc

That should be good. I'm sure you'll get some high FPS. I mean consoles will have at least a constant 30 FPS and could go higher at times. And a high-powered PC is way more powerful and could easily get the max FPS that DICE builds the game at.

preordered for pc

That should be good. I'm sure you'll get some high FPS. I mean consoles will have at least a constant 30 FPS and could go higher at times. And a high-powered PC is way more powerful and could easily get the max FPS that DICE builds the game at.

1706c839dd3554483908a35a3324440f_content_large.jpg

9298d8143ca7207bde7a53c8c74c0c0f_content_large.jpg

a41314dbf225b7e6235e52f392f8793d_content_large.jpg
f89b54ef593877f391d1085372476c24_content_large.jpg

608d7b84ceda7427827df1f5ab86c4e1_content_large.jpg

Here is some Aircraft and Helicopters that are in BF3 that have been shown in videos.

Here is screen of the tanks
Abrams.png
Humvee.png

lavb-25.png

Here is some Aircraft and Helicopters that are in BF3 that have been shown in videos.

Abrams.png
Humvee.png

lavb-25.png

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Furrell

will this game be like Rainbow Six : Vegas?  I love tactical games and that's why I could never get into the CoD series
In a way, it could be like RSV. You can say this is in that you need teammates to work together to win depending on the gamemode. The Battlefield Franchise has a much wider environment and the maps are huge.

that's all I needed to hear.  copped for 360, although November's gonna be a loooong wait
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Furrell

will this game be like Rainbow Six : Vegas?  I love tactical games and that's why I could never get into the CoD series
In a way, it could be like RSV. You can say this is in that you need teammates to work together to win depending on the gamemode. The Battlefield Franchise has a much wider environment and the maps are huge.

that's all I needed to hear.  copped for 360, although November's gonna be a loooong wait
frown.gif

Abrams.png
Humvee.png

lavb-25.png

If anyone has any other vehicles that they noticed, post screenshots of them

Abrams.png
Humvee.png

lavb-25.png

If anyone has any other vehicles that they noticed, post screenshots of them

Back
Top Bottom