Official Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread

The game looks amazing, This is one of the games i am looking forward too but once CODMW3 comes out its going to be game over for any other FPS out there

The game looks amazing, This is one of the games i am looking forward too but once CODMW3 comes out its going to be game over for any other FPS out there

Originally Posted by iladakilla

Battlefield most likely comes out in November, so the same time as COD. It's gonna be a battle. COD will still probably win, but Battlefield will be the better game hands down

Originally Posted by iladakilla

Battlefield most likely comes out in November, so the same time as COD. It's gonna be a battle. COD will still probably win, but Battlefield will be the better game hands down

Don't support Activision, they are the evil empire of video games and they treat the public and their employees like @%*%. I'm never buying another Call of Duty.

I wanna try this Battlefield game, but I hate EA, well their sports division anyway. I'll try the demo when it drops.

Don't support Activision, they are the evil empire of video games and they treat the public and their employees like @%*%. I'm never buying another Call of Duty.

I wanna try this Battlefield game, but I hate EA, well their sports division anyway. I'll try the demo when it drops.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Damn are they greedy over there. Rob people for there money

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Damn are they greedy over there. Rob people for there money

I can't wait to see what the console versions look like.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
This.. BFBC2 looks dope and plays awesome it seems on the PC. I have it for the 360 it's doodoo. I remember playing BF2 on my boys PC all the time a long time ago it was dope

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
This.. BFBC2 looks dope and plays awesome it seems on the PC. I have it for the 360 it's doodoo. I remember playing BF2 on my boys PC all the time a long time ago it was dope

Why do you keep making threads about this game? Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out, but you don't need to make a new thread every other week about it. Can't you just update one of the old ones?

Why do you keep making threads about this game? Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely getting this game when it comes out, but you don't need to make a new thread every other week about it. Can't you just update one of the old ones?

Back
Top Bottom