Official Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread

Cannot wait. Alot of people are getting tired of CoD and that's because Activision keeps pumping them out yearly. Too many FPS that are out are trying to be CoD, and I hope Battlefield stays true to their style of play. Homefront showed promise with its BP system, but it still feels like a slowed down Black Ops with Medal of Honor skin.

Cannot wait. Alot of people are getting tired of CoD and that's because Activision keeps pumping them out yearly. Too many FPS that are out are trying to be CoD, and I hope Battlefield stays true to their style of play. Homefront showed promise with its BP system, but it still feels like a slowed down Black Ops with Medal of Honor skin.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

PC SYSTEM RECOMMENDATIONS?!

Untitled.png

Originally Posted by skylerof209

looks like a cod knockoff, im not big on cod or battlefield bt i think im sensing a patern

Not even close to a knockoff. BF came out first and had the multiplayer experience way before.

Originally Posted by skylerof209

looks like a cod knockoff, im not big on cod or battlefield bt i think im sensing a patern

Not even close to a knockoff. BF came out first and had the multiplayer experience way before.

I'm not too big on COD. I don't like it because it's too fast paced. I like more realistic and tactical shooters. Hopefully this would be good. Is there a release date?

I'm not too big on COD. I don't like it because it's too fast paced. I like more realistic and tactical shooters. Hopefully this would be good. Is there a release date?

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

i think nov 2

i think nov 2

EA CEO said November 2nd. But people at DICE aren't confirming it. But I think a CEO saying the release date is pretty promising.

Proof of EA CEO saying Nov 2

EA CEO said November 2nd. But people at DICE aren't confirming it. But I think a CEO saying the release date is pretty promising.

Proof of EA CEO saying Nov 2

Not sure if posted, but direct2drive has it for $45 pre-order (after applying code "bunny" 25%off).

Seems tempting, but I have way too many FPS games... haha

Bought BO for PC and havent touched it since 3 weeks after I got it (those bugs/issues really turned me off).

The gameplay videos are all pretty amazing though. Graphics look
eek.gif

Not sure if posted, but direct2drive has it for $45 pre-order (after applying code "bunny" 25%off).

Seems tempting, but I have way too many FPS games... haha

Bought BO for PC and havent touched it since 3 weeks after I got it (those bugs/issues really turned me off).

The gameplay videos are all pretty amazing though. Graphics look
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom