Official - BCS National Championship - #2 Oregon vs. #1 Auburn - Monday, Jan. 10th, ESPN 8:30pm EST

Pizza spot trippin' bruh, they talking about 30-40 minutes. I knew I should've called sooner
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Pizza spot trippin' bruh, they talking about 30-40 minutes. I knew I should've called sooner
30t6p3b.gif

chicken breast with veggies
pimp.gif

yea baby BEACH SEASON!!!

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I called Domino's they said 40-50 Min FML, I'm cooking tonight
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I called Domino's they said 40-50 Min FML, I'm cooking tonight
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

chicken breast with veggies
pimp.gif

yea baby BEACH SEASON!!!

frown.gif

This is the most hype i've been for a non florida championship game in a while..

& normally I'd be rooting for the SEC but I like oregons style of play so I'm rockin with them
pimp.gif

This is the most hype i've been for a non florida championship game in a while..

& normally I'd be rooting for the SEC but I like oregons style of play so I'm rockin with them
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

LOL...that happen to me last year. I went there after 30 minutes and they haven't even started on my pizza.
30t6p3b.gif
 My girl went to get it cause I wasn't going back to get it.

30t6p3b.gif

LOL...that happen to me last year. I went there after 30 minutes and they haven't even started on my pizza.
30t6p3b.gif
 My girl went to get it cause I wasn't going back to get it.

Fried Chicken with ABSOLUTELY no sauce anywhere to be found!!!
mad.gif
 How does that happen in a black house!? There's a corner of Texas Pete, but ion want that #*$, no tellin how long that been there and I want some BBQ sauce anyway smh. Might have to throw the Blue Cheese dressing on em.
pimp.gif

Fried Chicken with ABSOLUTELY no sauce anywhere to be found!!!
mad.gif
 How does that happen in a black house!? There's a corner of Texas Pete, but ion want that #*$, no tellin how long that been there and I want some BBQ sauce anyway smh. Might have to throw the Blue Cheese dressing on em.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom