OFFICIAL BEAUTIFUL MEN THREAD vol. Ladies Let's Get It

laugh.gif

No fro now though.

Can you edit his pic out the quote please?
embarassed.gif

Delko from CSI

Chris Pine Orlando Bloom John Mayer Johnny Depp Hugh Jackman James Franco Of course

C- webb

And the youngest of the bunch...

Zac
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

hot older men ftw
Yes!!!!!!!

damn i dont wanna brag an come off as a real ___boy but chicks be feelin me, like........everywhere. (just like most of my fellow cape verdeans)
smokin.gif

ill just show up to a summit instead

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn i dont wanna brag an come off as a real ___boy but chicks be feelin me, like........everywhere. (just like most of my fellow cape verdeans)
smokin.gif

This dude
roll.gif
you do know most people who will show up to said summit willmost likely be dudes right?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

smokin.gif

This dude
roll.gif
you do know most people who will show up to said summit will most likely be dudes right?

um............we have female NTrs on the east coast correct? an this is a female dominated thread. i find it funny you find it funny. o yea i dont havenigerian hair either my man. ladies love it.

an honestly Anton..........as hard as you be goin in homosexual threads, past threads you have made ( i guess sarcasm, but who knows), an from what you postedin here.

you seem bi curious or one of them DL dudes. your kind dont bother me i see your kind at the gym all the time, when i visit ATL, so on and so fourth just donttry nothin funny an we coo. im no homophobe, just give respect to get respect

smokin.gif

This dude
roll.gif
you do know most people who will show up to said summit will most likely be dudes right?

um............we have female NTrs on the east coast correct? an this is a female dominated thread. i find it funny you find it funny. o yea i dont have nigerian hair either my man. ladies love it.

an honestly Anton..........as hard as you be goin in homosexual threads, past threads you have made ( i guess sarcasm, but who knows), an from what you posted in here.

you seem bi curious or one of them DL dudes. your kind dont bother me i see your kind at the gym all the time, when i visit ATL, so on and so fourth just dont try nothin funny an we coo. im no homophobe, just give respect to get respect

thanks....who said anything about being DL I openly love penis
wink.gif
. BDW youdon't need to be homosexual do defend gay people and Im not the only dude in here posting pics. In fact I think there may be more dudes than girls in thisthread. Im willing to bet money on it.
grin.gif

smokin.gif

This dude
roll.gif

um............we have female NTrs on the east coast correct? an this is a female dominated thread. i find it funny you find it funny. o yea i dont have nigerian hair either my man. ladies love it.

an honestly Anton..........as hard as you be goin in homosexual threads, past threads you have made ( i guess sarcasm, but who knows), an from what you posted in here.

you seem bi curious or one of them DL dudes. your kind dont bother me i see your kind at the gym all the time, when i visit ATL, so on and so fourth just dont try nothin funny an we coo. im no homophobe, just give respect to get respect

laugh.gif

smokin.gif

alien.gif

U DAFT OR SOMETHING? Ain't nare broad up in here dropped yo name.....so that lil' shpill was quite unneccesary

props to posting asian dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They need love too.....

come into the thread tryna peep some fine mah !%%!$+@ and half the *$$+ i see is
sick.gif
,ayoooo and pics of Sam Cassel......
smh.gif

y'all need to fall back
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn shame we forgot to mention Chris Paul earlier.
smh.gif

Sexy @#*

ya were sleepin
smile.gif
that boy got honey colored eyes and mmm.....such asexi smile, even when he's sad he's sexi lookin....
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Wonderful thread ladies...a few are ug...but i can over look the early mistakes

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Damn shame we forgot to mention Chris Paul earlier.
smh.gif

Sexy @#*
QFT
devil.gif

one more time..

Nelly
nelly.jpg

Ryan Reynolds
celebrities_male_80.jpg

Chris Evans

and Dwayne Wade could get it
smile.gif