OFFICIAL BEER Thread. Let's Reccomend each other some new stuff.

Originally Posted by NeztaYy

Not a fan of Rogue at all.

Love this though. Leinenkugel's sunset wheat and their seasonal, Summer Shandy.

357fy8w.jpg

Sunset Wheat is my one of my all-time favs.

Chicago brewery-Goose Island- go to the brewpub near Wrigley and order the beer sampler

312- the GOAT for me

2rmmqvl.jpg

Others from them that I enjoy-

200qp01.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

[picture of hitachino nest white ale]

Now THIS is a refreshing beer. I could session a 6 of this on a hot summer day and feel like I was +@+@%$! king.

Thanks for the Oregon brewery suggestions. Not the biggest fan of Widmer's Hef, which is the only beer from then I've tried, but I'll give their Pale a look when I get a chance.

Glad to see that this thread took a turn for the better. Was expecting a bunch of requotes of Corona and
pimp.gif
faces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now THIS is a refreshing beer. I could session a 6 of this on a hot summer day and feel like I was +@+@%$! king.

Thanks for the Oregon brewery suggestions. Not the biggest fan of Widmer's Hef, which is the only beer from then I've tried, but I'll give their Pale a look when I get a chance.

Glad to see that this thread took a turn for the better. Was expecting a bunch of requotes of Corona and
pimp.gif
faces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't remember for the life of me which one above I tasted, but I need to try Flying Dog again.

Can't remember for the life of me which one above I tasted, but I need to try Flying Dog again.

I live and go to school in fort collins, one of the microbrew capitals of the US

New Belgium- Sunshine, Fat Tire and Skinny Dip
pimp.gif
Ranger IPA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Odells- Easy Street Wheat and 90 schilling and cut-throat porter
eek.gif

Fort Collins Brew Co - There FC Red is real good

But this is my favorite, KONA Brewing Co Wailua Wheat brewed with Lilokoi

I live and go to school in fort collins, one of the microbrew capitals of the US

New Belgium- Sunshine, Fat Tire and Skinny Dip
pimp.gif
Ranger IPA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Odells- Easy Street Wheat and 90 schilling and cut-throat porter
eek.gif

Fort Collins Brew Co - There FC Red is real good

But this is my favorite, KONA Brewing Co Wailua Wheat brewed with Lilokoi

Originally Posted by ikari XD

pimp.gif
faces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
try widmer's drop top amber ale

it is one my favorites that they make

also that brown nectar is good from the bottle, but from the tap it is incredible

Back
Top Bottom