***OFFICIAL Big Boi: Sir Lucious LeftFoot thread***ALBUM OF THE YEAR HANDS DOWN** GO COP NOWWWWWWWWW

75% finished DLing
smokin.gif

I'm not going to listen to the leak..hell I haven't listened to one album this year that leaked..but this will be bought

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I'm not going to listen to the leak..hell I haven't listened to one album this year that leaked..but this will be bought

im definitely not listening to the leak. i already know its gonna be fire this is a member of OUTKAST we are talkin bout...smh i hope big boi go on tour
pimp.gif

this album and spitta are kopped

This album is FIRE!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Big Boi/Outkast have never let me down

I thank the Roots and Big Boi for getting my summer music started off right, will be coppin

I wish Royal Flush and Dubbz would've made the album but it's still solid nonetheless.

Originally Posted by zube42

I wish Royal Flush and Dubbz would've made the album but it's still solid nonetheless.

This.

I've grown tired of Royal Flush... its been out for a year or more... i don't ever listen to it anymore. But dubbz is nice.

Idk what happened to that Big Boi For Dummies tape though... i was excited

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Is it safe to say Big Boi > Dre now?
Why does it even matter? 

But both have and always will be equal to me.  Both of them contributed equally to what Outkast is.  After their solo ventures, to compare them would be apples and oranges.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Is it safe to say Big Boi > Dre now?
Why does it even matter? 

But both have and always will be equal to me.  Both of them contributed equally to what Outkast is.  After their solo ventures, to compare them would be apples and oranges.
THIS......

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom