*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

^^^^:x :pimp: :pimp:  That **** gonna be sooo Soulful:pimp:

I just want another joint or two like Meditate. Probably one of my top 5 Krit joints right there.

Krit to me is like Outkast/UgK/8ball and mjg all rolled up into 1 supremely talented rapper. To say he is my favorite artist out now would be an understatement. I would kill for a Krit produced 8ball/Mjg album. That would be dope.

here is a start

Its really hard to say which album was his best work, considering they're all masterpieces and unique within their own. I look at it like having 5 10/10 broads from different ethnicities, all fly and unique at the same time. But if I had to pick one album, it would be krit wuz here.

dudes really think Return of 4eva is his best...

I consider KRIT wuz here a classic. I have never felt like he topped that.

All those projects are special to me, they summarize my life in a nutshell at that time. Looking back, KRIT Wuz Here is one of the few albums that left me awestruck for weeks after hearing it. Return of 4eva was the first one I saw him perform live, I also saw him perform joints off 4eva N A Day in 2012 and interviewed him. Live From The Underground was a tad disappointing, but still have songs I bang regularly. Ain't seen him in a couple years, but it's hard to firmly put one of his projects at the top. King Remembered in Time got some solid joints as well.

Yeah, I think each project has it's own place for a lot of people. His music is like that. Brings you back to fond memories of when the tapes dropped and whatnot. Return of 4eva and 4Eva N A Day are my two favorite for those reasons.

I disagree. As much as I love R4, 4eva N a Day is his best work.

Krit been working with some dope dudes. This album might be my most anticipated ever

:wow:

really looking forward to what comes of this :pimp:

I need to give Krit Wuz Here some spins, don't think I've ever listened to it. I came in like 3 projects ago I think.

R4 > GoodTalk Vol 9 = King RiT > KRIT Wuz Here > 4Eva N a Day, IMO. I've never listened to the Def Jam LP in full, but bump the others regularly.

Last edited:
R4 is the most entertaining but 4Eva has more substance. It's a toss up, but 4eva is my personal favorite.

The album isn't as bad as this thread makes it out to be either. If anything you might find it "boring", but I liked every track on it for what it was.

I need to give Krit Wuz Here some spins, don't think I've ever listened to it. I came in like 3 projects ago I think.

Sooooo many good songs on there, you won't regret it. 2 of Krits top 5 songs come off that tape.

"Hometown Hero" and "As Small As A Giant" :pimp:

Each album is solid to say the absolute least. Krit Wuz Here is the one that blew me away. Most likely because it was the first I heard from him and it just so happened to be pretty damn good.

KRIT Wuz Here is a classic.... I am shocked anytime I hear ppl place another project in front of it. I dont think he has come close to topping it but every project minus Live From the Underground has been stellar in my opinion.

I think KWH may be the best to me because it was no expectations set for it. I just stumbled across it. Every project since then I have kinda been expecting to hear him rap on a certain subject matters and have certain types of beats. He meets those expectations each time.

KRIT Wuz Here is a classic.... I am shocked anytime I hear ppl place another project in front of it. I dont think he has come close to topping it but every project minus Live From the Underground has been stellar in my opinion.

I think KWH may be the best to me because it was no expectations set for it. I just stumbled across it. Every project since then I have kinda been expecting to hear him rap on a certain subject matters and have certain types of beats. He meets those expectations each time.
Yeah KWH is the one I ALWAYS go back to. You can feel his emotion all the way through it. I remember the first time I heard it I was like "this sound like it could be my brother, cousin, or one of my potnas rappin!"

No lie if I had to chose one artists' catalogue to listen to the rest of my life it would probably be his.

- Preciate it.

His best individual songs cone off KWH. Hometown Hero, As Small as a Giant, Good Enough, Moon and Stars.....just crazy good. Gonna listen to it at the gym tomorrow

Did Krit have the best verse on Glass House?

Tough one. Him and Spitta went off. But I gotta give it to Krizzle.

"Now I was candy coated, bendin corners
5th, 5th wheelin' made a killin' with the bumper grill nd' chandelier cellin', plush linen"

"Is you *******, is you sucking. I was wondering cuz if not
Don't be pushing on my buttons in my Cutlass Unless you cutting'"

raydisgusted.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom