*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Lost Generation 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Cadillac lac lac lac

Had the lil cameos in there from ball and g

Wouldn't mind them hopping on a remix to one of these album cuts

Stood in the damn rain to see him on Halloween night in L.A. even though I wasn't too up on his music, and I gotta say homie puts on a show!!! Glad I went.

so far I feel like this album is definitely better than "Live From The Underground" and better than "King Remembered In Time". it'll take awhile for me to tell where it ranks with his other projects but he did an awesome job of switching it up but not alienating his fans. The production on here is crazy some of it is his best yet

I'd like to know as well, only song that you can blatantly tell he didn't produce is soulfood

Dahi did Cadillactica
Jim jonsin did pay attention

It all meshes well

My dude was angry as hell when he was recording this man. 
laugh.gif

The passion and feeling on this album is something. 
pimp.gif

Still digesting wont even begin to start comparing it to the rest of his catalog. 

I browsed through the album on my flight this morning to Washington Dulles... not going to lie... I'm not feeling this at all at all :smh:

I want to and am trying to force myself too, but I will listen to it in full on my flight back tonight to JFK.

I only listened to 5-20 seconds of half the album though so don't come at me... yet.

Hoping I'm my mind is changed and I'm off of work tomorrow too so got a three day weekend.

I browsed through the album on my flight this morning to Washington Dulles... not going to lie... I'm not feeling this at all at all :smh:

I want to and am trying to force myself too, but I will listen to it in full on my flight back tonight to JFK.

I only listened to 5-20 seconds of half the album though so don't come at me... yet.

Hoping I'm my mind is changed and I'm off of work tomorrow too so got a three day weekend.

:lol: take a long drive and let it play in the whip. = guarantee youll like it

*Insert Jay-Z lyric*

Not gonna be able to hit the Houston show Sunday night, so I preordered the Deluxe with the Purple Skully instead. Still probably will hit Best Buy and cop another. KRIT's been my favorite for a while now. Will always support dude.

How do you judge an album off of 20 sec of 7-8 tracks?

:lol: :smh:

Pretty sure K.R.I.T. gotta skit about that one. 
"An A&R once told me you can determine the worth of a song within 15 seconds of it playing, with complete and utter lack of the fact that it takes all 3 minutes and 40 seconds of a song to comprehend what I’m saying."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom